PDA

View Full Version : Panacur Worming Treat/Tablets

Donna
25-03-2006, 08:35 PM
I ordered some of these worming tablets online - the ones that taste like a treat, and just thought I would let everyone know that my two loved them. Sat waiting for me to open the pack, and gobbled down the two halves each of the tablet like it was really yummy:lol:

Will be recommending and buying these again:-D

Fran
25-03-2006, 08:49 PM
:-D I am a convert to these too Donna and I never had a problem worming my lot. It's got to be so much nicer for the cat eating a tablet from free will than having one rammed down it's throat :?

Donna
25-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Yes Fran, total enjoyment for the cat and total enjoyment that I still have my hands!!!

They didnt even know they were being treated and I do not think they are expensive either so its a win-win situation!!! I used to use the granuals on their food that the vet prescribed but they never ate all their food, and I was never certain how much they actually had, so at least this way it is 100% fail proof!!

emma_pen
04-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Yes, these are very good, its what we use to worm our feisty surgery cat, Tuppence! They are called Panacur Favourites if anyone wants to try them, and are available from your vet surgery. They can be given every 3 months as a preventative.

For cats who won't even eat these - there's a revolutionary new product on the market that treats all worms the same as Drontal - its called Profender and its a Spot-On treatment. A hand-saver when it comes to ferals!!!

Booktigger
04-04-2006, 09:04 AM
I tried this on a very nervous foster, and he didn't really like it all that much. So, haven't tried it since.