PDA

View Full Version : A sick act..

Luke
17-03-2006, 08:57 PM
A story cross posted from Dogweb...
A young man has been caught on someone's mobile phone (quick thinking of them - now he can be caught easily) with a bull mastiff that he obviously has taken no time to train.

He was walking his bull mastiff, offlead, when it saw a cat, the cat ran off so what does he do?

The lad went and caught the cat and literally fed it to his dog and the dog just tore the poor little thing apart.

How can people be so sick? Not only has he savagely killed someone's pet cat, but he's probably caused the death of his dog and turned what could have been a great dog, into a monster. Not to mention more bad press...

IMO its disgusting:(:(
The poor kitty suffering!

Elaine
17-03-2006, 09:02 PM
OMG:twisted:
That guy should be strung up!!!!
These things make me really mad and sick to my stomache. I cannt comprehend how anyone can do these kinds of things.

dandysmom
17-03-2006, 11:02 PM
That is absolutely sickening!! I'd like to lock him in a room with some other dogs that have been TRAINED to be viscous and.....!!

Kim
19-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Poor, poor cat, this is totally disgusting it makes me so angry and sad. I know what I would like to do to the monster (not the dog)

Sweet
19-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Speechless :(

Kay
20-03-2006, 12:20 AM
That is absolutely awful. As an owner of a Bullmastiff I am disgusted. They are such a loving and loyal breed of dog but when young lads get hold of them it is for one reason to make them look big. They end up spoiling what is genuinely a good family member and by doing so the are ruining the name of the breed. I know I get looks when I walk Holly but all the kids round here love her and stroke her. She thinks it is great. She loves all our cats. I never leave her alone with the kittens as her sheer size could kill them but she washes them while I hold them. It is so funny to watch a tiny kitten being washed by a 8 stone dog. That is how a Bullmastiff should be. A gentle giant not a hired thug.

Mags
20-03-2006, 12:23 AM
That is so sickening!:mad:

dandysmom
20-03-2006, 03:58 AM
We have a problem here in the States with young...I guess the best printable word is..punks, who get pit bulls and train them to be killers...take a good breed that is basically a NICE dog & turn them into monsters. It's so bad that a lot of local jurisdictions are passing bans on owning pit bulls...there have been a few horrendous cases of people being severely mauled, and even a death of an elderly woman attacked in her own front yard by a free-roaming pack of them and killed!! Horrible what some people can do...:cry:

janey83
20-03-2006, 10:59 AM
What is wrong with people today!
I cant stand things like that it just makes me sooooooo mad!!! :mad:

Julie84
20-03-2006, 11:27 AM
That is awful! :(

Kay, Holly sounds absolutely lovely!

Rosie
20-03-2006, 11:36 AM
What is wrong with people today!

We live in a very sick society with a rubbish judicial system and a government who just will not see the problem or at least refuse to act on it. They are bringing sentences down for so many terrible crimes like rape - if they have so little regard for humans then they couldn't care less about animals. Anyway it has been proven that people who are cruel to animals have no compunction about killing humans. Sorry but it gets me so mad.:mad:

Kay
20-03-2006, 08:24 PM
That is awful! :(

Kay, Holly sounds absolutely lovely!

She is, Julie, a big softee. ;) ;)