PDA

View Full Version : Winston gets active

Elaine
17-03-2006, 04:49 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/ElainePirie/Picture245.jpg

Think it must have something to do with the sun shining today. The old boy has completely worn himself out now but earlier he played an extremely short game of chase with Bernie. It was all over in a flash and I didnt get time to pick up the camera:D
It was good to see him in the lounge for a while today. He spends most of his time in the bedroom, sleeping on the bed. Today however he decided to seek out one of his old haunts. The back of the window chair in the lounge, as its the best spot for a bit of sun lounging.;)

Elaine
17-03-2006, 04:50 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/ElainePirie/Oldboy.jpg

Sweet
17-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Lovely piccies x

Kazz
17-03-2006, 05:01 PM
He is gorgeous Elaine you should title that first picture "Portrait of a cat":D

He is loking good I know the camera can be deceptive but he does look good. :) honestly.

As one old cat owner to another :roll: :roll: I meant "old" as in the cats not us.

Odd you say he sleeps lots in the bedroom rarely venturing into the lounge same as Cleo she spends most of her time asleep in the back bedroom/computer/ironing room. Moving occasionaly to one of the bedrooms.

But he does look well maybe the oldies are sensing the arrival of Spring.:)

Elaine
17-03-2006, 05:16 PM
He is gorgeous Elaine you should title that first picture "Portrait of a cat":D

He is loking good I know the camera can be deceptive but he does look good. :) honestly.

As one old cat owner to another :roll: :roll: I meant "old" as in the cats not us.

Odd you say he sleeps lots in the bedroom rarely venturing into the lounge same as Cleo she spends most of her time asleep in the back bedroom/computer/ironing room. Moving occasionaly to one of the bedrooms.

But he does look well maybe the oldies are sensing the arrival of Spring.:)

Thanx Karen.
He tends to look different on a daily basis:? Some days he looks good and his coat feels good, the next he can look almost haunted and gaunt and his coat gets spikey and coarse.
Today is one of his better days I have to say. He so very rarely ventures anywhere these days, only waking for essentials, food , water etc. Surprisingly, he even ventured down stairs to the back door to check on the Diva earlier:shock: He is totally exhausted now, bless him, and is sleeping and snoring away beside me here.;)

Julie84
17-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Beautiful photos. :)

Donna
17-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Lovely photos.

yola
17-03-2006, 09:02 PM
What lovely pictures. They really capture Winston's soul - wistful chap isn't he? Kinda gazing outside with a 'wish I could be out there' look on his face.

Bless him :smt049

Snoof
17-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Oh Elaine, he's such a stunner. I love his coat, the colour is so strangely delicate.

Mags
17-03-2006, 10:51 PM
He is gorgeous Elaine!

Elaine
17-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Oh Elaine, he's such a stunner. I love his coat, the colour is so strangely delicate.

In his younger years he was a blue grey but as he has got older he has become more of a brown grey.

CatGirl
18-03-2006, 01:53 PM
What a lovely cat Elaine.xx