PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this?

Elaine
15-03-2006, 01:27 PM
http://www.katwallks.com/

I have really wanted to do something like this in my house for ages but Graham keeps saying NO!
I think it would be brilliant!

yola
15-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Fantastic; the cat moves more like a squirrel than a cat!!!

Now - if they will coordinate their product with Farrow and Ball paint colours I'd have more chance of persuading 'im indoors ;)

Mags
15-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Brilliant! I think it moves more like a squirrel too!

No need to ask my OH...I know already what the answer would be!:roll: :lol:

Elaine
15-03-2006, 05:28 PM
I keep trying to explain to Graham that it would take up less room than the cat trees etc and would be such fun for the kitties. Still he says NO!!! I'll will get my own way in the end LOL

LMC
15-03-2006, 06:27 PM
The joys of living alone... http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/images/smilies/6.gif

I am SO getting some of those, watch this space for pics! :-D

Snoof
15-03-2006, 07:25 PM
I think this would be awesome to do, but one day we plan to sell this house and move to Lancaster. I am not looking forward to doing all the decorating that'll be necessary then, and removing a bunch of those and then covering up the holes where they've been screwed to the wall really doesn't sound like that much extra fun :lol:

When we get that house, however, I fully plan to grow old in it - and as I'm just 24 now that could be plenty long enough for me to build it into the ultimate catlady house. Knowing Matt, he'll stare at it, say "uhm" for a little bit and then let me have my way, anyway ;) :-D

Donna
15-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Looks like fun!!!! Dont have to ask anybody's permission, but dont think I will be spoiling my kitties gettings these.

Julie84
16-03-2006, 12:13 PM
They look so cool! I've considered ditching my OH before just because he says no to anything concerning the animals - I've found if I go and do it without even asking he always comes round (and sometimes doesn't even notice!) :lol: Apparently, trying to change his computer room into a cat playroom was too much though (however we compromised with sharing so the cats have half the room for their toys and then sit on his computers anyway! :lol: )

CatGirl
16-03-2006, 12:41 PM
I loved the ideas shown on here, and i don't have to ask for permission!! I can do what i like as i live on my own,but i would like to try these when i get a move.Have e mailed to ask if they ship to England.

Elaine
16-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I loved the ideas shown on here, and i don't have to ask for permission!! I can do what i like as i live on my own,but i would like to try these when i get a move.Have e mailed to ask if they ship to England.

Please let us know what they say. I want some and I WILL have some, regardless of Graham being a spoil sport. I am just gonna order them and when they come he will just have to damned well put them up:D

Jac
16-03-2006, 06:18 PM
They look brilliant. The cat is certainly having fun, I would be worried that Ceilidh would try it too:shock:

andy
16-03-2006, 08:15 PM
looks good fun :)