PDA

View Full Version : Foofoo - past and present

candyshandy
12-03-2006, 07:38 PM
I adopted Foofoo from Diddydawn last year. She had to have a lion cut because she was so matted when she was found :(

Well she is a major fluff monster now and everyone says she looks like a completely different cat :)

Before

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/candiceh/FFinhercardie.jpg

After
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/candiceh/Scrummytummysml.jpg

She has some shocking evil eyes in those piccies though :shock: :D

Mags
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Awwww bless the poor little girl.........what a transformation you made with her after!!!!

Kay
12-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Aww what a lovely transformation. Does Diddydawn get many Persians in? I just ask as I am on the committee of the Colourpoint Cat Club and sometimes our secretary gets phone calls asking for any older Persians that need rehoming. A lot of the Persian rescues have shut down and it would be helpful if we did have a place of contact for these enquiries. I live fairly near Dawn as well.

Donna
12-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Awww she looks like a little baby in the first picture, but what a major fluffball now!!!

candyshandy
12-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Dawn mainly deals in ferals and gets calls for other cats in need of homes on an adhoc basis.

Cheryl-Anne at Chapelhouse is still rescuing although on a smaller scale than before, I'm sure she had some colourpoints last time I looked ;)

I had Sol and Fabian from there :)

http://www.chapelhouse-persians.co.uk/adopt.htm

Moli
12-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Bless her...she is a real beauty...

Elaine
12-03-2006, 08:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Shame poor Foofoo but it does make me laugh. She looks stunning now though.

Sweet
12-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Awwwww all fluffy x

DiddyDawn
12-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Aww what a lovely transformation. Does Diddydawn get many Persians in? I just ask as I am on the committee of the Colourpoint Cat Club and sometimes our secretary gets phone calls asking for any older Persians that need rehoming. A lot of the Persian rescues have shut down and it would be helpful if we did have a place of contact for these enquiries. I live fairly near Dawn as well.

Hi Kay, I've only had a couple in as Candice mentioned, I mainly deal with ferals.....Willow came in as a rescue as well. My friend works for the CP in Wrexham and I know they get them in there......I'll give you a shout next time they get one in ;)

Kay
14-03-2006, 01:38 PM
I know Cheryl-Anne, Candyshandy.

Anytime you need help with a persian let me know, Just PM me and I will give you my phone number. I will see if I know of anyone wanting to rehome.

dinahsmum
14-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Well that's an improvemnt!
Poor FooFoo, but great name!

Julie84
14-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Aww, bless, she looks gorgeous now and much happier - she looks a bit sorry for herself in the first photo and I can't say I blame her! :)

candyshandy
14-03-2006, 02:06 PM
I think she was happier to have all the matted fur off her and Dawn kindly loaned her her son's baby cardi to keep her warm:)

Dawn's husband named her and to be honest I thought it suited her so kept it - my Mum thinks I should have called her Pom Pom though ;) :)

yola
14-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Persian's with lion cuts are just the funniest!! Darcy had one but it had grown out a bit by the time I got to see him . . . Foofoo looks amazing with all her fur grown back though - a lot like my fat old furball Fifi (hey - Foofoo and Fifi)!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: