PDA

View Full Version : barnabys got a new mummy now

CathyW
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM
took him there just now, and normally cats are all worried when they go to a new place, not him he straightway demolished a bowl of gormet cat food :shock: and made him self at home, i think hes chosen the bedroom where hes gonna sleep at night.made a right fuss of ann and her sister, i dont think hes gonna miss us, is the last 10 years of his life mean nothing to him:(
oh well ill keep in touch to see how hes doing, the other 2 are just sitting on the window sill, dont think they have realised hes gone yet.

Naomi
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
It must have been really, really difficult for you {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Mags
12-03-2006, 03:58 PM
It must have been really difficult for you BM....let's hope he settles in well...

Kay
12-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Sounds like Barnaby's settled in. A bit sad for you though. Now Ronnie and Reggie can settle down as well.

Moli
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
So niced he has settled already...You did the right thing BM. "Hugs"! to you........

Elaine
12-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Awww, that must have been a very difficult thing to do after 10 years. Big hugs to you and the remaining cats and lots of best wishes to Barnaby in his new home.

Snoof
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
That must've been so difficult, BM. *hugs*

Donna
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Hope everyone ok after todays "move" x x

CathyW
12-03-2006, 04:27 PM
must admit i had tears in my eyes when i said goodbye to him :(
we have moved a few times so hes used to a new house, so that wasnt stressfull for him, i think as long as she gives him scrummy food he will be fine. (gormet!!) blimey he had to make do with kitekat here LOL better not tell the others or they will want to go with him. ive had reggie in the kitchen waiting for his bit of cheese, i then have to shut him in the hallway or else hes there trying to get IN the oven :shock:
thanx for the hugs n good wishes all.

Sweet
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Sending you huggles x

CJK
12-03-2006, 05:11 PM
awww must be sad for you, bless him

Fran
12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Fingers crossed for Barnaby x

yola
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM
A sad day for you and Charlie, but hopefully a new and happy beginning for Barnaby and a bit of relief for Ronnie and Reggie (I just LOVE those names ;) ). Do let us know how Barnaby continues to settle in . . . maybe even persuade his new owners to join us here so we can 'keep in touch' with the old boy :-D

CathyW
12-03-2006, 10:10 PM
A sad day for you and Charlie, but hopefully a new and happy beginning for Barnaby and a bit of relief for Ronnie and Reggie (I just LOVE those names ;) ). Do let us know how Barnaby continues to settle in . . . maybe even persuade his new owners to join us here so we can 'keep in touch' with the old boy :-Dshe hasnt got a computer, but ive got her phone number, so ill ring in a weeks time to see how hes settled down, seems quiet with out him?? ronnie n reggie have been making loads of fuss of me today.even the dogs been good:D

CathyW
13-03-2006, 02:33 PM
well didnt get a phone call this morning with a cross welsh lady saying come n get this blinking cat!!! so he must of been a good boy last night:D, hope he settles in quickly,
the other 2 well dont think they have missed him, reggie has adopted barnabys old sleeping place :lol: and ronnie slept on our bed all night.
was nice no nasty yukkkys bits in the litter tray this morning, no fighting to feed them, they just stood there quietly waiting.:D

dinahsmum
13-03-2006, 02:39 PM
It's sounding good BM - no news is good news!
Hope it won't be long before you get your equilibrium back and all settle down to the new situation. x

Donna
13-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Looks promising BM.

Kay
13-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Sounds like Ronnie and Reggie are happier already and as you haven't heard anything bad I would take it that Barnaby has settled just as easily. Keep us posted when you hear.

Mags
13-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Sounds good BM!

CathyW
13-03-2006, 08:10 PM
would of thought that after 10 years he would at least of missed us :shock:
mind u they do say that if u dropped dead and a cat has run out of food they will eat u :(