PDA

View Full Version : Wondered where the noise was coming from

dinahsmum
11-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Sitting quietly in the house this morning, I heard a vague but distinct bzzzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzzz. Thought ??????? - looked at my mobile, but it was sitting on its charger, doing nowt, so i thought 'must be a txt coming in on OH's mobile and he's got it on vibrate only.' More bzzzz, bzzzzz. Where the heck has he left it then? Don't see it. There it goes again, bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz...............
Have you guessed?
It was Tizzie-Beth, sound asleep and snoring like a good 'un. Bzzzz, bzzzz:lol:

CathyW
11-03-2006, 12:10 PM
ronnies a snorer :D even woken me up b4 now. with him and my hubby i dont get much kip :lol:

Snoof
11-03-2006, 01:29 PM
:lol: Awwwww. One time I bought my son a set of ducks with a pulling rope - only every time you pull the rope, they quack.

3 o'clock in the morning, I wake up blinking and hearing the ducks quacking from his bedroom. Go and check... He's fast asleep, with the ducks in his bed, pulling the rope in his sleep :roll: :lol:

Mags
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cassie is a brilliant snorer too!!

Fran
11-03-2006, 03:04 PM
:lol: It's Tikka (Lab Retriever) that does all the snoring in our house. Honestly she rattles the floor boards :shock: :-D

Donna
11-03-2006, 04:08 PM
I dont have any snorers in my house!!!! Hoorah!!!

Great nights sleep (except when the cats are clambering up my bedroom curtains or attacking the would be "rat" under the bed, or.............)

CJK
11-03-2006, 04:13 PM
twix snores, but i dont tell him cos he likes to think he's a big tough cat!!!

aint they cute when they snore though