PDA

View Full Version : oscar got stuck again!

JemBob
11-03-2006, 03:17 AM
when i first got oscar he feel behind our bed well tonight i woke up with oscar meowing like mad...so i come running into the office to find him stuck behind the office bed :lol: :lol: oh the place they get into :lol: he is thanking me like mad by rubing his head against me lol

dandysmom
11-03-2006, 03:53 AM
Ohh, poor baby!!! Give him some extra hugs from me!!:D

JemBob
11-03-2006, 03:58 AM
have done :lol: fun thing is first time he did it last year all i saw was his feet stuck in the air and his head resting on the floor he couldnt move lol :lol: he makes me laugh!

CJK
11-03-2006, 09:44 AM
now you shuldnt have laughed at himt hen, but i can just imagine him paws up lol. bless him.

Donna
11-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Awwww poor Oscar!!!

JemBob
11-03-2006, 07:18 PM
he is ok just had a dusty face :lol:

Kay
11-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh poor Oscar. They do the daftest things don't they. I remeber when we had just moved house my lovely seal-tortie point persian who had a beautiful creamy coat ran up the chimney and fell down the back boiler. When she came out she looked like a black Persian.

CJK
11-03-2006, 10:24 PM
i'll have to get a piccy of princess's favourite hidey hole. Elliot has a toddler bed, and theres a gap between the top of it and the wall, she squeezes down the gap to the floor and sits in the big drawers he has under the bed.

What luke said just got me thinking, hope she doesnt go down there to have her kittens, cos when she fills out more she might get stuck :shock:

CathyW
12-03-2006, 10:45 AM
i'll have to get a piccy of princess's favourite hidey hole. Elliot has a toddler bed, and theres a gap between the top of it and the wall, she squeezes down the gap to the floor and sits in the big drawers he has under the bed.

What luke said just got me thinking, hope she doesnt go down there to have her kittens, cos when she fills out more she might get stuck :shock:sounds like she might be getting it ready for her kittens, id block the hole up if i was you.

Kay
12-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Have to agree with BM. That is just the kind of place they like.

Sweet
12-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Kay your post made me smile x