PDA

View Full Version : worlds best litter-update

CJK
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
well,
i filled all litter trays up on weds when it arrived.
still got original stuff in there as it says and there is no smell wahtsoever, nadda!

it clumps really well, and is then easy peasy to scoop out, though i must say i not flushed it down the loo yet, keep forgetting that you can an throwing it away in rubish.

all three cats ahve taken well to it, Princes snot poooped in it yet, but has wee'd in a new try that is in a new postion int he house, so thats a start

i am extremely impressed with it

CathyW
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
well i wont be buying bob martins again. waste of money. ill be using the pettex again as soon as the cars back on the road.
how much is that litter your trying out??

CJK
10-03-2006, 10:27 PM
17.99 for 17 lb bag.

sounds really pricey but after initially filling up litter trays we're ahrdly using any of it at all. for one cat that size bag lasts up to 36 days

Kay
10-03-2006, 10:34 PM
I used to use Worlds Best and thought it was great specially as you can flush it away. The only reason I changed was after reading an article on FIP and how different litters can help stop the spread of germs through anti-bacteral agents contained in the litter. Worlds Best didn't rate highly at all so I have changed to Sophisticat which contains an anti-bacteral agent. FIP is a nightmare for breeders because they have multi cat households and are therefore more likely to have cats develope FIP. In my opinion any help in conbatting this is essential.

Moli
10-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I have used Catstan for ages, but this sounds even better....

CJK
11-03-2006, 09:41 AM
oooh i used to LOVE catsan....until i tried this worlds ebst.

bobbie3917
11-03-2006, 02:11 PM
same here Cj
i used worlds then when i ran out used catsan and i now hate catsan its just i keep forgetting to reorder more worlds before i run out so i have to use it now and again LOL

Elaine
11-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Sounds interesting, might try it myself. When i say "myself", I dont mean that I will use it personally LOL, I mean I will get the cats to try it first LOL

CJK
11-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Sounds interesting, might try it myself. When i say "myself", I dont mean that I will use it personally LOL, I mean I will get the cats to try it first LOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I should hope it's not for you or i really WILL think you're rather eccentric :roll:

Elaine
11-03-2006, 04:04 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I should hope it's not for you or i really WILL think you're rather eccentric :roll:

Thats the nicest way any one has ever said "you're mental!" to me:-D

CJK
11-03-2006, 04:15 PM
well i was gonna say or i really will think youre a mad scots woman, but i thought that was rather impolite and stereotypical as i am sure not ALL scottish women are mad, but then i only ever met bruronians!!!!

candyshandy
11-03-2006, 09:17 PM
I gave Worlds Best a try and my lot kept eating it!! I know its not harmful to them but it did put me off it :shock:

CJK
11-03-2006, 10:07 PM
hope they ate it when it was clean!!!