PDA

View Full Version : can't be bothered anymore

CJK
10-03-2006, 02:51 PM
just ignore this, i edited it

yola, thanks, and sorry

i having a really bad day and think i just got over tetchy about a few comments made to me.

i apologise. Feeling extremely depressed again, but then I should be used to it, had it on andoff for almost 12 years.

PF IS getting me down with the litter training, much as i love her,
ryan off school sick, had a phonce call to get him at 10.30 am.

elliot away with his dad for weekend so thats a bit of a break for me.

my mother been having a go at me again, my best friends ill, been rushed into hospital, and i havent slept properly in years, yes i did say years lol.

Have tried everything for the insomnia, .

so am very sorry, just being an idiot today

yola
10-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey CJ . . . I must've missed something?

I'm sure people here are just offering a different perspective on things from their own experience rather than deliberately setting out to contradict you or your vet. There's nobody here that is going to give you a hard time out of spite or for malicious reasons.

You've got such a lot on your plate at the moment - it sounds like the PF toiletting episodes are getting a bit out of hand and causing much stress. Please don't think I'm patronising you here; it's not the case at all - but there is rather a lot for you to be dealing with at the moment (+ CSA + Ryan's broken foot + your own health issues etc).

One suggestion about the toiletting (not sure if it's been mentioned or not - what about putting the litter directly down on the newspaper on the floor -with maybe a cardboard barrier between it and the carpet for added protection)? This way PF will get used to the feel of the litter and might take to a tray more easily????

I don't have msn or any other instant messanger thingy - PM me if things are getting you down too much. {{{hugs}}}

CJK
10-03-2006, 03:35 PM
thats a good idea yola, my hallway is covered in newspaper anyway. and this morning cos iw as standing guard in the downstairs hall ready to put her in the litter tray if she sqautted (lol) she ran upstairs and pooped ont he newspaper there.

If this works I'll send you a medal lol!!!!

off to try it right now!!!!

Kim
10-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Oh dear, sorrry to hear you are feeling so lousy. I am sure nobody is out to judge you at all. I'm happy to receive pm's too if you want to vent. (((hugs))) to you.