PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cruelty - Only look if you have a strong stomach (poor kitty)

Donna
09-03-2006, 02:53 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Saw this in the paper today. It made me feel physically sick. Makes me scared to let my cats out. Makes me feel so sad people find this amusing. I feel like crying. That poor girl found her cat like that. I imagine if my Emma saw Misty or Chloe like that. She would NEVER get over that.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006110317,00.html

Mags
09-03-2006, 02:58 PM
:shock: I went cold right through reading that:cry: How awful for a child to find her beloved pet like that......poor girl will be haunted for years by that:(

What monsters we are breeding these days!:mad:

Snoof
09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Oh my god...

When I stole Rajah from the man who was letting her starve to death, I couldn't let her out at first, as I was living in a neighbourhood where several cats had been skinned alive :(

It always astonishes me when people can be that cruel to animals, for no reason. What reason could there possibly be, they're animals...

EmmaG
09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Poor girl, poor cat....but that person who did that will get what is coming to them.....one day....

In a way perhaps they have already because they are obviously scum!!

EmmaG
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok for anybody who doesn't want to open the original link, I will just say that it contains photos of a cat that has been killed by somebody hanging it :(

CJK
09-03-2006, 04:43 PM
that's awfull.

I cant even begin to understnad why people can treat animals this way.
I have emailed the sun to give my opionion, wont do any godo i know, but i feel so awfull for that poor little girl.

Donna
09-03-2006, 05:07 PM
This sort of stuff should not be hidden away. This should be show so that the scum that do this sort of thing cannot hide away. There should be strong punishments for this. I dont know what the law states on things like this, but this sort of article can only help get stronger punishments for the scum that find this an amusing pastime.

Sorry again if this offends, but we cannot pretend it doesnt happen.

JemBob
09-03-2006, 05:38 PM
:mad: hope they catch them and slap em! for animal cruelty like that you get a £250 fine and something like 100 hours community service which aint rght cause in the end its murder

EmmaG
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Actually I think they should impose VERY heavy fines for acts such as this, say £10,000 and if you cannot pay you get sent to prison for say min 5 years. For £250 they will just steal something and sell it to pay for fines.

Although being a taxpayer I do begrudge paying for people to be put up in prisons but I would far prefer that than have these scum walk the streets.

IF I had my way they wouldn't walk the streets or go to prison, there is no place on our planet for scum like this.

Donna
09-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Thats why it happens. No punishment at all is it? There should be a prison sentence. That might make idiots think twice.

It is a life - whether it human, cat, dog - whatever.

Moli
09-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I didn't open it, but can imagine what it contains, there are some sick "B"s in this world.....

Kim
09-03-2006, 08:01 PM
That poor cat and the poor young owner. How on earth can someone do this and feel no remorse, evil bar**ards, they are sick and deserve a harsh punishment. I know what I would like to do to them.

Fran
09-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Poor child :( What a thing for her to have to experience, finding her own cat hung to death :( Words fail me...