PDA

View Full Version : Zooplus discounts

LMC
28-02-2006, 12:01 PM
I have 2 x 10% off coupons for zooplus website where I've started ordering most of my cat food, litter and toys (thanks to dinahsmum I think who posted their details on here!)

First 2 PMs get the coupons :)

Elaine
28-02-2006, 12:51 PM
I shop with zooplus but ia once got a money off token but when I entered the code it wouldnt accept it. Have since got another money off coupon but havent tried it yet.

CJK
28-02-2006, 02:31 PM
didnt know they did food and stuff, but trouble i ahve is no credit or debit card. But thats why i like JWB , they'll let you order by cheque in advance.

LMC
28-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Fran & bobbie won :D - please pass onto someone else if you can't use them - thanks :)

Elaine, the vouchers are normally dated and sometimes not valid with other offers.

Guess I got the extra coupons because I went mad and ordered about two hundred quid's worth with my 10% discount a couple of weeks ago - bought about 3 months worth of Hills and cat litter and treated the girls to some new covered litter trays as the old ones are getting a bit manky - once the plastic starts getting really scratched they are difficult to get REALLY clean.

Fran
28-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Thanks LMC :D Will have to go shopping later ;)

Elaine
28-02-2006, 08:41 PM
My vouchers are still in date and I have since recieved a few more. I guess I must have done something wrong.......:?

Tom
28-02-2006, 11:47 PM
hmmm never heard of this ...??

Tom xx

Kim
01-03-2006, 12:43 AM
On Dawn's recommendation we bought a wonderful scratching post thingy from zooplus. All the cats love it and it is so well used. It is fab, so sturdy, really big and well made and only cost £25 - such a bargain. It arrived in 4 days and easy peasy to assemble (well OH said it was!) Would definitely recommend them although this is my only order.