PDA

View Full Version : Must we go shopping...Non Cat...

Moli
27-02-2006, 06:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/molidoodle/DSC03335.jpg

Kazz
27-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Thats a brilliant picture Moli, really good and the space in the car looks great - I can't get used to you being on both sites like me. :roll: a Gypsy.;) The girls look good though.

Moli
27-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Thats a brilliant picture Moli, really good and the space in the car looks great - I can't get used to you being on both sites like me. :roll: a Gypsy.;) The girls look good though.I flit between the two Kazz, don't spend as long on DW though....:-D

Kazz
27-02-2006, 06:34 PM
I flit between the two Kazz, don't spend as long on DW though....:-D

Snap Moli snap :)

dinahsmum
27-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Whilst I've got you 2 staffie ladies in the same place, can I ask a question?
Do your girls bark? I'm expecting the answer no. D never does - except when she's asleep and having an exciting dream - she does excited little barks then.
Wierd isn't it?

PS - I don't think your girls look very pleased Moli!

Moli
27-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Gypsy suddenly started barking about a year ago, if she hears a noise or wants to come in....Tara never, my two previous staffs never barked...

They come everywhere with me, and usually enjoy shopping trips, but this morning they we non too pleased:roll: :roll: until we stopped at the garden centre, The toy and treat shop in their eyes....:lol:

Mags
27-02-2006, 06:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: great pic Moli, they don't seem to like the idea of shopping then!:roll: :lol: Trust the beautiful Mollie to hog the camera!:lol:

Kazz
27-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Tess rarely barks unless she thinks you aren't quick enough with a treat - or worse I try and eat a whole apple to myself:roll: when she gives a little bark to remind me she's there.
Whereas Sal, she is a watchdog - I may go as far as saying guard dog - as soon as someone comes to the door she barks a couple of barks but she gets off the sofa and goes to the door. Yet she makes no sound when she knows the people. Just wags her tail before they are even here.:shock: In fact we say "someone's coming because Sal's wagging her tail"
Any unusual noise especially in the evening and she barks, Tess will do that to, but when people come in the house or out on walks or life in general no they are quiet (they do grunt and things when asleep)
Sal only barks once or twice then silence and she has a deep bark too.

Odd My old Gypsy did the same thing - good guard/watch dog. Yet when I had Sam and Gyp Sam was silent whereas Gyp was the same as Sal and Gypsy she barked the same times.

And Tess barks along with Sal or first if someone rattles the back gate or someone stands by the front wall without speaking when they are in the front garden - as if they are saying "watch out" we are here.

Sorry to be so long. Sal being barking since she was about 15 months old before Tess so thats not a link. Oh yes and Sal gives a little bark that tells me whenone of her toys is stuck somewhere she can't get.

Karen

Snoof
27-02-2006, 07:35 PM
They're gorgeous... I love dogs, but I can't have one myself because I can't guarantee long walks. When I lived in Scotland, my son fell in love with a dog who lived around the corner :roll: Wanted to marry her and everything. Since we left he's named an imaginary friend for her :)

bobbie3917
27-02-2006, 07:43 PM
nice pic pat Gypsy and tara do not look happy at all but Moli looks well pleased

my 2 dont bark much, i dont think Grace has ever barked in the house at all. Ozzie will bark when he is playing out the garden and then Grace will bark at nosies she cant see out side.

out of all my other lot i cant say i have ever had a stafford that barked a lot BUT there is 1 across the road that barks at everything

deester
28-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Aww great pic, lovely dogs moli.

Tom
28-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Awww moli i love your dogs they are gorgeous !!

Tom x

Moli
28-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Thanks everyone...........:-D

Tom
28-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Moli how did you get them to sit like that ?? hehe

Tom x

Moli
28-02-2006, 11:45 PM
They will not jump out till I tell them to Tom:-D

Mags
28-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Moli is very bossy Tom!:roll: :lol:

Moli
28-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Moli is very bossy Tom!:roll: :lol:Its safer that way Mags, if I go somewhere like the vets, and have to open the boot, the last thing I want is for them all to jump out as soon as I open it, so they will sit and stay till I say out!!!:-D

Tom
28-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Hehe Mrs Moli ..... someone not to cross hehe noooo mags shes not bossy at all ..:roll:

Mags
28-02-2006, 11:50 PM
They are really good Moli....it's a pity everyone didn't train their dogs like that!:roll:

Moli
28-02-2006, 11:52 PM
When Mollie was about 8 months, I opened the boot to let her out, she jumped out onto the road!, so after that she was taught to wait....Best word you canteach a dog...

Mags
28-02-2006, 11:54 PM
It's nice that you can take them anywhere without worry Moli......