PDA

View Full Version : Tom cat and the Lion cub on the news

Kazz
27-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Anyone seen the news or newspaper about the ginger Tom cat Arnie who is standing in for Mom to a lion cub, apparently he "raised" the cubs Mom too. Awwwwwwwwwww.........when the cub gets bigger they will be kept apart for Arnie's safety.:) Nice story, gives us something else to chat about - what odd animal has your cat ever taken too Oscar became transfixed by a spider in the bedroom for a few weeks then one day killed it :roll:

CJK
27-02-2006, 05:10 PM
my cats found some rather odd animals that feed thema nd stroke them----US!!!
apart from that notihng really, the usual dead mice brought home lol

they run about with the bunnies sometimes when i ahve them in the hosue

bobbie3917
27-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Scarlott loves moths to play last year she had a little stash of half dead 1s
but i dont think thats what you mean LOL

Mags
27-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Anyone seen the news or newspaper about the ginger Tom cat Arnie who is standing in for Mom to a lion cub, apparently he "raised" the cubs Mom too. Awwwwwwwwwww.........when the cub gets bigger they will be kept apart for Arnie's safety.:) Nice story, gives us something else to chat about - what odd animal has your cat ever taken too Oscar became transfixed by a spider in the bedroom for a few weeks then one day killed it :roll:
They are on Richard & Judy today!

Snoof
27-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Not quite what you asked, but we have 3 rats in a cage in the lounge (except during freerange time, of course). Ninja will walk into the lounge and stare at them, transfixed... He'll stop when he's about 2 feet from the cage.

Then, if they move fast, he runs away and all the way down the hall, through the kitchen and into the conservatory! :lol:

CathyW
27-02-2006, 09:48 PM
my neighbour used to have a rabbit that used to escape her run, she always came to our garden, and reggi made friends with her, actully he tried to mount her once :shock: just wondered what the offspring would of been called, cabbits maybe??

Donna
27-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I have let the rabbit run in the living room and both my cats cower behind the door keeping an eye on it. Not tried to go for it or anything, but hope they might get more used to each other.