PDA

View Full Version : PF and Mr D had mad Half day!

CJK
27-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Well, tehy started playing at about 10pm, and went on until about 2 am, kept pouncing on the bed,charging around the bed and darting off again,upand down stairs and round house. I eventually got to sleep jsut after 2. I woke at 6 and therye still at it, havent stopped chasing each other and tumbling about and playing all morning, It's real fun to watch and lovely to see Princess is now at home enough to know she CAN play and charge about and go on beds etc.

Mind you it driving me potty cos theyve nearly tripped me over at least a half dozen times lol.

Great tow atch cats playing though isnt it

random
27-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Awwww i'm glad she settled in so quickly :mrgreen: Sounds like they are having a great time!

Tabs waits behind the sofa for you to walk past and attacks your feet :roll: Nearly trips me up everytime, I never learn! :lol: :mrgreen:

CJK
27-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I think they been reading the joke thread on how to beahve at home, about running under feet, attacking the newspaper etc lol..

They stopped about a haf hour ago, only cos I put dinner down, therye now washing and resting lol

Snoof
27-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Awwww, that's so sweet!

Sweet
27-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Awww PF settled in well.