PDA

View Full Version : Smudgley's update - 25th Feb

smudgley
25-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Good news girls.

Harry has gone from Mr grumpy to Mr fusspot :? & was an angel when he was viewed today. He has been reserved & will go some time within a week.

Sooty & Sweep have been reserved today too. They will also go within a week.

Matilda & her kittens are all fine. 3 weeks old - so will post my weekly kitten pics tomorrow. She is very at home here & will be staying for sure :lol: !

.....NEXT
So I will be getting a few more in soon. There are a lot waiting to come in & it is just a case of prioritising them & getting them in.
As always I'll keep you posted.

Kazz
25-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Sounds like the Smudgley Magic Factory is in full production making miracles happen at the moment.

Good on Harry - :) really pleased
Are Sooty and Sweep going together?

Karen

Fran
25-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Well done Harry!!! All sounds just fine at your cat hotel Smudgley :D So glad Matilda is staying with you...lucky girl!!

Can't wait for your updates :cool:

dinahsmum
25-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Hooray for Harry - really pleased about that!

smudgley
25-02-2006, 09:02 PM
I can't really understand Harry's behaviour, but then I never have really understood cat behaviour (lol) - he didn't go from being grumpy to gradually improving, he went from Mr grump (who I couldn't touch as he would just hiss & strike, ears down etc) to one day being out in his run going miow, miow, miow & he's never looked back! Bizzare but true.

The boys are going together. :)

dinahsmum
25-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Don't think you can hope to understand without knowing his history Smudgley - whether he was ill-treated, whether he was actually loved to bits but somehow lost his owner, whether he has spent his life with a sibling? Anyhow, you were obviously able to turn his life around and set him off on his new life with a new loving owner. I'm really pleased - but may have said that before :)

Fran
25-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I think he sensed that there was a lovely new home just around the corner and thought he better smarten his act up ;)

CJK
25-02-2006, 09:22 PM
awww nice one harry! glad he got a home.

Maybe he;s been having meows with the others and they been telling him "act really lovey dovey and they'll pick you, then when you get to the enw home go nuts" lol

good to see so many getting good homes

Snoof
25-02-2006, 11:27 PM
You do such wonderful work, Smudgley. I'm so glad there are people like you in the world who have the time, space and inclination to help cats find their way to a loving home :smt049

I haven't seen Sooty and Sweep and can't seem to find a thread titled with either of their names (let alone both). Can I be linked to a quick peek at them before they move on to their new lives?

smudgley
26-02-2006, 01:13 AM
thanks Snoof. :)

I will take some photos of them all tomorrow & will post some Sooty & Sweep pics, just for you.... but in the meantime I'll see if I can find the thread about them. :?

smudgley
26-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Snoof - I've just bumped the thread about them. It's titled "new kittens arrived today" - posted 19th Feb

Snoof
26-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Thanks a lot Smudgley!

Elaine
26-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Bloody hell, I am blubbing all over the place today while catching up on all the posts. Really must pull myself together.
I am really pleased Harry has found a good forever home and hope he will be very happy. Congratulations Harry.
Congratulations to Sooty and Sweep too, I hope they will be very happy in their new home too.

Mags
26-02-2006, 10:58 AM
So pleased to hear the good news about Harry, Smudgley:-P I'm pleased all your patience and hard work with him paid off!

Brilliant that Sooty and Sweep are going together too!!:-P

Sweet
26-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Good news that Harry has a new home.

Good news about Sooty and Sweep also, off now to go and find the thread, somewhere I must of missed it :(