PDA

View Full Version : Molly

Booktigger
25-02-2006, 10:35 AM
She has been a real lovebug again this week!! One of her annoying habits is to sit next to you while you are eating - she has to sit on my right side (I am righthanded) and press against my arm so it is tricky to move it, then grumble at you when you try and disturb her!! And if you carry on ignoring her, she will start putting her head on your lap, regardless of whether there is a plate or bowl there, good job I don't mind a few cat hairs in my food!! She is also such a nosey parker - any noise or anything, and she has to get up and investigate, regardless of how asleep she was!! She is allowed out now, but its too cold to attempt it - my friend thinks that she is too cute to let out, but she is so temperamental that I cant catch her half of the time in the house, so I doubt a stranger would manage it. She really is such a character, and even let me put a toy near her last night without scarpering - she is still really skittish, so normally runs when she is in a playful mood. Here are a couple of pics
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/booktigger/Playing2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/booktigger/Playign1.jpg

CJK
25-02-2006, 01:15 PM
she seems to be enjoying play time there

Snoof
25-02-2006, 02:12 PM
:lol: What a cutie!

yola
25-02-2006, 04:05 PM
What a sweetie- pie. Looks to be having a good time there :D

Sweet
25-02-2006, 06:08 PM
awwwwwww shes

Sweet
25-02-2006, 06:09 PM
awwwwwww shes happy playing x

Sweet
25-02-2006, 06:10 PM
I keep hitting send before I finish typing :s

Kazz
25-02-2006, 08:39 PM
What nice pictures makes you wonder why Black cats are the least homeable doesn't it she is gorgeous.

dinahsmum
25-02-2006, 08:41 PM
What nice pictures makes you wonder why Black cats are the least homeable doesn't it she is gorgeous.
Agree - they are always so smart!
Perhaps rescues ought to go overboard and deck them out in fab bright green, or diamante, or barbie pink, or whatever, collars? (Like lurchers with bandanas - always think that makes them look special)

Booktigger
25-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I know, I adore black cats, so can't understand why they aren't that popular. Someone on another forum has just thought she was a kitten!! She is incredibly tiny, and they aren't the first person to assume that!! She is such a character though, but had always been overlooked.

mishmunnypenny
25-02-2006, 10:08 PM
I love black cats too and have two! Molly is gorgeous :)

Snoof
25-02-2006, 11:33 PM
I love black cats, too. I'm told it's because black animals "don't look flash". Grrrrr. Apparently the hardest animal to rehome is an older black dog that's just started to grey a little around the muzzle.

That said, I did have a black cat (Dishrag, my special little guy I had to leave in America when I moved back to this side of the pond) who was... Different :lol: He did have a big white patch on his tummy... But I think he had some superficial brain damage (he was thrown out of a car as a kitten, people really make you wonder don't they? GRRR!)... He was... smart... But he also thought he was a dog :lol: He came if I called him, fetched what I threw and had a magnificent hatred for all things tissue-like.

There again, he did MacGuyver-like stunts to get to catnip or looroll, so I'm going to settle on "different" rather than "stupid"... Here's a picture of him:

http://www.metahusky.net/~snoof/kitties/dishonchair.jpg

I miss him every day.

Elaine
26-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Bless her Des, she is very pretty and a few cat hairs in your food only makes it taste better:D