PDA

View Full Version : My poorly Diva

Elaine
23-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Eva the Diva has an upset tummy today. I thought she wasnt quite right yesterday as she was more grumbly than usual and not as interested in her food although she did eat it. Have just given her a little lunch with some probiotic supplement in to try to settle her tum. Hopefully that will do the trick otherwise it'll be another big fight with the box and off to the vettypoo for the little Princess.

dinahsmum
23-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Oh dear..........

Mags
23-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I hope Eva will be feeling better soon Elaine.......

Elaine
23-02-2006, 01:03 PM
I just cannt think why her tummy would be upset as she hasnt eaten anything different. The only thing I can think of is all the upset of trying to get her in the box on monday for the vet, but surely she would have had the runs before now if that was the case. Inspite of her being the Diva, she is also very sensitive and upsets herself terribly on occasion.

CJK
23-02-2006, 02:06 PM
awww bless the poor ickle kitty. I hope she is soon ok again!!

Donna
23-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Hope she is feeling better soon x

Elaine
23-02-2006, 08:43 PM
She seems a little better this evening. There were no poo parcels for me to clean up when i got home from work. Have given her a little boiled chicken for her tea which she just picked at, but then she hasnt really been a big chicken fan since she was a kitten.
You wont beleive this but I found her sleeping in her new carry box this evening.
Will just keep an eye on her over the next day or so.

Moli
23-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Poor girl, hope she is better soon.....Maybe she likes her new carry case:D