PDA

View Full Version : another newbie!

mishmunnypenny
21-02-2006, 09:37 PM
hi, I'm Elaine, mum to nine cats, all of whom count as my babies! I also have budgies, a cockatiel and a dog. Oh, and a human! :-P

Most of the cats are rescues in one way or another, the only two who aren't are the kittens I got two years ago as all my other cats were getting older and I couldnt face the idea of not having a cat. I needn't have worried, with human nature being what it is, there are always going to be cats needing homes, and for various reasons, seven of these cats found their way here. People know I have lots of cats, and always ask me if I can take on their cat cos they reckon one more won't make a difference!

The birds and the dog are rescues too. Budgies because their owner had died, the cockatiel because next door got tired of her, and the dog because at 9 years old and epileptic no one at the rescue place wanted her.

Am just off to read some posts - look forward to meeting you all!

Moli
21-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Elaine, warm welcome to catpages....Look forward to chatting, and seeing pictures of you babies...

Elaine
21-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Crikey:shock: thats some household you have;)
Hello and welcome to cp

Donna
21-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you have a zoo going there!! Welcome to Catpages and look forward to seeing LOTS of photographs soon!!

Mags
21-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi Elaine http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/flowers/043.gif to Catpages.....
Sounds like you have quite a household!:-P Glad you joined us and we look forward to hearing more from you and maybe seeing pics of your pets....:-P

dinahsmum
21-02-2006, 10:05 PM
:smt039 Hi Elaine - welcome to CatPages.
I'm sure you will like it here and we look forward to chatting with you.

smudgley
21-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi Elaine. Welcome to you & all your animals :cool: 9 pussy cats.
WOW & what beauties they are too!
I have 2 cats Emily & Smudge (or do I have 3?:? ) well soon I will have 3 as we are fostering a cat - but will be adopting her soon if she fits in ok. :)

random
22-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Welcome to catpages mish ;) :mrgreen:

CJK
22-02-2006, 06:38 AM
hello, and welcome to CP.
I thought i had alot of animals lol. sounds like you gt your work cut out for you

hope u like it here, theyre a nice friendly bunch of people

Sweet
22-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Welcome to Cat Pages Elaine.

Violet waves a paw to your gang! x

Fran
22-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Warm welcome to Catpages Elaine :D Hope you enjoy it here. Look forward to hearing more about your lovely pets and seeing some piccies of them

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

yola
22-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi Elaine - welcome to Cat Pages!! I've just met your furry crew in your other post - they're stunning . . . I'll give a w---i---d---e berth to your birds tho coz I'm terrified of feathers :shock:

Look forward to getting to know you better and learning lots more about your furry family :-D