PDA

View Full Version : Cat Toys....

Moli
19-02-2006, 07:41 PM
I have had to stop letting Ollie & Casper having those cat toys on the thin elastic, they ignore the toy and chew the elastic into pieces, I am scared they will swallow it.. Anyone else have this problem??

CJK
19-02-2006, 07:43 PM
not with the cats no, but elliot tends to pull the elastic or last month he got hold of a pair of scissors ryan had left laying about and cut the elastic on a felix toy i ahd bouncing int he doorway!

Mags
19-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Cassie only has 1 toy with elastic on, the rod type, and she only plays with that if someone plays with her.
However, she is a devil for chewing the very fine aerial wires on clock radios etc:roll:

Luke
19-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Yes Pat i do with Elsa, she is lethal with anything stringy....she can no longer wear a collar either as she obbsessivley chews and licks it!!

Moli
19-02-2006, 09:43 PM
Yes Pat i do with Elsa, she is lethal with anything stringy....she can no longer wear a collar either as she obbsessivley chews and licks it!!I was begining to think I was the only one who had two daft cats!!!:?

Fran
19-02-2006, 09:45 PM
I have this problem too with Maud, Claude and Clooney. They have chewed through the elastic string which holds the ball on the cat activity centre :shock: I repaired it a couple of times but having now demolished the ball too...stuffing all over the place like a snow storm...I have put the remaining bits in the bin!!

Jac
19-02-2006, 09:46 PM
I was begining to think I was the only one who had two daft cats!!!:?

No you dont Pat, there just like you. (jac runs for cover:D )

Donna
19-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Misty chews elastic so all their toys have lost their string too!