PDA

View Full Version : The phrase 'Innocent till proven guilty'?

Luke
19-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Yesterday morning i was lying down because of my ankle, when i heard this crash which sounded as if hell had frozen over..so i hobbled downstairs to see the lounge absoloutley trashed 'someone', had managed to knock over and smash a HUGE antique vase that we had, had forever. It was priceless and ireplaceable as was brought from a market in Egypt many moons ago, so as you can tell i was pretty peeved.
Well after clearing up the many shards i knew straight who was responsible, who else but Florrie and Elsa?
I swear i allways knew i was mad but to take on a kitten aswell as a terrible terrier puppy, insanity!!!
So i was ready to kill lol, so hobbled around looking for them and they were knowhere to be found when from upstairs i heard 'The Queen Of The House' (Polly, JRT) grunting which she sorta does when she moves due to her being a bit stout, now she hardly ever moves when shes pitched in a good sun spot, bar when those young uns are annoying her so i sorta put 2 and 2 together and got my answer. By the time i got upstairs i saw this.....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/the%20land%20of%20Cats/JD520007.jpg

How could i be angry at them?
i swear they do it just to get out of trouble!!:roll::lol:

dinahsmum
19-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Doesn't look like it was either of those little sweeties then Luke?:roll:

Luke
19-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh no DM, must have been our phantom pets that seem to surface and destroy every time Florrie and Elsa are on one:roll: :lol:

Elaine
19-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Guilty as hell:D But you're right, how could you stay mad at them;)

CJK
19-02-2006, 11:48 AM
lol dont they look cute together like that?

cant stay mad for long when they look so cute!

Donna
19-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Oh Luke, how you you blame those sweet little innocent furballs just laying on the bed cuddling up having a lazy Sunday morning???

What a cruel Daddy you are to your furbabies!!!

Mags
19-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Awww two little innocents!:lol:

What have you done to your ankle Luke? Hope it's not too painful:?

Luke
19-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks all....well i see they are pulling the wool over your eyes:roll: They really should have been actors!!
Hi Mags, well when walking the dogs on Thursday i slipped down the river bank and into the river, when i fell in i sprained my ankle and a sustained a few cuts and bruises, nowt a bit of rest won't cure. Just means in the meantime im hobbling around the house!lol

Mags
19-02-2006, 12:43 PM
I hope things will be better soon Luke.....take care..