PDA

View Full Version : India went out today

logoes
18-02-2006, 09:19 PM
It was a lovely afternoon so I dressed India in her harness and we went out side, It must be the first time her feet have touched grass since she went into rescue last August and she was very careful, We did a tour of the grass, a long inspection of some ivy and a long time inspecting the ground where the rabbits come through the fence. This she decided was worth further investigation and went through the fence, I had to open the gate to go after her and bring her back in. I think the rabbits will have to move house when she gets out by herself, but I think it will be some time yet before I feel she will be O.K. but it is off to the Vets next week to get her chipped ready for the big day. She is a very chatty cat now she's settled, every evening she demands her playtime with her snake on a string, and she loves her tennis ball, I think she plays with it during the night because its never where I left it. She's adorable and great fun. Logoes

Kazz
18-02-2006, 09:46 PM
She sounds like she has properly settled in with you. And more to the point that you have settled in with her - a match made in heaven. Sure she will be fine when out and about alone. :)

Karen

Elaine
18-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I am so pleased she has settled well with you and you with her:lol: I take it she doesnt mind her harness?

Fran
18-02-2006, 11:02 PM
So glad she has settled in well Logoes :cool:

Donna
19-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Sounds like one happy kitty!!

dinahsmum
19-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Glad India is really getting her paws under the table!

CJK
19-02-2006, 11:39 AM
bless, she seems to be settling in very well.

Mags
19-02-2006, 12:29 PM
So pleased India has settled in well Logoes......