PDA

View Full Version : Eddies Home Now.

Kay
16-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Well I have just brought Eddie home from the vet. He does look a sorry little fella. :cry: :cry: :cry: A bandage on his front paw, his eyelid stitched over his eye and a horrible collar on. Being a stupid Persian he hasn't figured out that he needs to left his head up to stop the collar dragging on the floor. :? :? :? He will probably have figured it out the day I take it off. ;) ;) ;) All the others are following him round at a very safe distance as if he was an alien. :-D :-D :-D Persians have no brains, loads of beauty but definitely no brains.

Moli
16-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Poor boy! hope he recovers soon, those collars are horrible!!

Donna
16-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Oh poor Eddie. Hope he sorts the collar out soon enough - give him lots of cuddles Kay!

Kay
16-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks Moli and Donna. At the mo he just wants to be left alone but as soon as he comes round he will have loads and loads of hugs.

Mags
16-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Awww poor Eddie...glad it is all over for him Kay. Hope he recovers very soon....

Kay
16-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks Mags. I have just had to clean his collar up. He went in the litter tray and, because he still hasn't figured out he has to lift his head up, guess what he scooped up.:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats right some poo.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Donna
16-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks Mags. I have just had to clean his collar up. He went in the litter tray and, because he still hasn't figured out he has to lift his head up, guess what he scooped up.:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh dear!!! Didnt think of that problem :shock: :shock:

Mags
16-02-2006, 08:09 PM

Awww poor boy:(

Kay
16-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh dear!!! Didnt think of that problem :shock: :shock:

No neither did I, Donna.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fran
16-02-2006, 08:57 PM
At least he is home Kay :cool: He'll get the hang of the collar!