PDA

View Full Version : go cat

CathyW
15-02-2006, 11:12 PM
bought today a box of go cat, for indoor cats, its got greenery in it, and yep its green, so going to wonder what the bi-products are going to be like.
had anyone tried this for their cats??
they have tinned stuff as well,

Mags
15-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I've tried it BM (or rather Cassie has tried it!:roll: :lol: ) and the end results are........normal!:lol:

CathyW
15-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I've tried it BM (or rather Cassie has tried it!:roll: :lol: ) and the end results are........normal!:lol:oh good, mind u charlie cleans out the litter tray first thing in the morning :D hope it does what is sez on the packet, dont like my boys missing out on anything vital.

Mags
15-02-2006, 11:31 PM
It looks quite pretty in their bowl too!!:lol:

Fran
15-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I have bought this in the past but the Siamese breeder I am in touch with has advised me against using anything with green colouring in it and has suggested that the colourings in the dry food could have contributed to Clooney's recent urine problems.

Mags
15-02-2006, 11:48 PM
I have bought this in the past but the Siamese breeder I am in touch with has advised me against using anything with green colouring in it and has suggested that the colourings in the dry food could have contributed Clooney's recent urine problems.
I've used it quite a lot and never had any problems with Cassie:?

Fran
15-02-2006, 11:51 PM
I've used it quite a lot and never had any problems with Cassie:?

Trouble with Clooney is that he is not fond of meat and eats a mainly dry diet. I have recently switched him over to Supacat...so will see how it goes.

Mags
15-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Ahhh that's the difference Fran, I just sprinkle a bit on top of her meat so she doesn't eat a lot of it in one go:-P