PDA

View Full Version : Kitten search update - Part the 2nd

dinahsmum
15-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Well, there are five different ads for litters of kittens around town today :) . No gingers as of yet - but it's purely a matter of time. Can't be much longer.
Chester and Bentley, where are you? Puss, puss, puss, tch, tch - come, come, come! :lol:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_21.gif

Fran
15-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Surely can't be much longer now DM!! You are a very patient person I have to say ;)

Kazz
15-02-2006, 07:49 PM
You know I hate to say this but the way this is going you'll find a litter with ginger boys go and look and fall in love with their Black and White sisters;)

They are just round the corner DM - follow the Torties :-D

Donna
15-02-2006, 07:50 PM
They are getting closer....

Mags
15-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Not long now!!

CJK
15-02-2006, 08:21 PM
yeah hope YOU find your cat soon.

smudgley
15-02-2006, 08:43 PM
I was explaining to my husband the other day that you are looking for a ginger kitten & how hard you are finding it to get one. My youngest daughter (7) asked what we were talking about, so I explained that you were looking for a ginger kitten & maybe one other kitten. She said "well we can't help with the ginger one, but we have got something else" I thought that was very thoughtful of her.

CJK
15-02-2006, 08:44 PM
have you tried opening your back door, yelling here ginger and seeing what happens lol

Kazz
15-02-2006, 08:49 PM
I was explaining to my husband the other day that you are looking for a ginger kitten & how hard you are finding it to get one. My youngest daughter (7) asked what we were talking about, so I explained that you were looking for a ginger kitten & maybe one other kitten. She said "well we can't help with the ginger one, but we have got something else" I thought that was very thoughtful of her.

That is very thoughtful Smudgley, thats a nice little girl you have :-D honestly.

dinahsmum
15-02-2006, 08:54 PM
That is very thoughtful Smudgley, thats a nice little girl you have :-D honestly.
Tell her thanks for thinking of me! What a swee' pea!

Moli
15-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I bet if you were looking for a grey one, there would be loads of ginger ones around!!

dinahsmum
15-02-2006, 09:16 PM
I bet if you were looking for a grey one, there would be loads of ginger ones around!!
Yep - life's like that!
I've never, ever, looked for a specific colour before.........and I never will again! :lol:

dinahsmum
16-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Nothing in the paper this week ................

Kazz
16-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Yep - life's like that!
I've never, ever, looked for a specific colour before.........and I never will again! :lol:

Thats what I am doing wrong I am vibing for a ginger boys when I should be vibing for B&W girls......that should do it my vibing is off track so from now on I am vibing for B&W girls, so get ready for an influx of ginger boys.:-D

Kay
16-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Keep looking. Chester and Bentley are out there somewhere.

Jac
17-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Kittens are like gold dust here, yet 50 miles up the road there plenty. Funny eh? I know you'll get them. Well were all putting good vibes out there for you. Saftey in numbers and all that;)

dinahsmum
18-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Well, the DM household is officially being driven quietly batty by 'Kittensearch 2006'
OH had a deam last night. He was one of a group of referees going to Worcestershire on exchange. The group stopped for a coffee with the aunt of one of them. They were looking at the local paper/ad-mag. There were pages and pages of cats & kittens for sale/needing new homes. One perfect ad, with 2 ginger toms stood out. OH said - it's OK I have a box in the boot. It was a 6 bottle wine box, so he said the kits will have to be packed one on top of the other! There were no phone numbers on the ads - just post-codes. The kits were in Yarmouth! He was just working out how to get to Yarmouth from Worcester and back in time for the match and then get home before the kits got distressed, when he was fortunate enough to wake up........
Told ya - we're all going quite loopy!:lol:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_18.gif

smudgley
18-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Oh bless your OH DM.

You must all be getting quite frustrated now.

Just think - it will all be worth the wait when those teeny weeny kittens are chewing up your wires & running up your curtains.

CJK
18-02-2006, 02:46 PM
i reme,ber when oatemal used to run up the curtains, it was really cute! though i did change my nice velvet ones for some cheaper tab tops until he had grown out of that habbit.

Something's gotta come along soon...

dinahsmum
23-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Just a brief update - nothing today...............maybe I'll be heading to Wales!?!?!?

CJK
23-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Dm i really hope you find your ginger soon.
Got to be one somewhere for you.