PDA

View Full Version : hair ball

JemBob
15-02-2006, 12:08 AM
think oscar has a hair ball and he cant seem to get it out anything i can do to help him out?

Fran
15-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Feed some tuna in oil or put a few drops of cod liver oil on his food??

JemBob
15-02-2006, 12:16 AM
hmmmmmm i'll go out and get some tuna tomz morning see if that helps in any way he dont seem to be doing it now tho just a few times this month like maybe 4

Moli
15-02-2006, 12:19 AM
I put a couple of drops of cod liver oil in my cats dinner everyday, and they have no hairball troubles anymore...

JemBob
15-02-2006, 12:23 AM
i have had him a year now and he has neva done this before thing either some hair has gone down his thoart and made it tickley cause he is still lively as anything *can hear his ball beening throwen around the kitchen :roll: :p * or his has a hair ball will get some tune tomz if that dont work will try the oil if he does it again after that off to the vets!

CJK
15-02-2006, 06:31 AM
well I now use Moli'smethod of the cod liver oil. None of mine seem bothered about the taste, but then it's only a few drops. and i got a bottle of it in saveers for £2 something, it'll last absolutly ages and ages. we had it two weeks at elast and used about half na inch out of the top of bottle. I wouldnt take it in oil form myself though, it stinks!