PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm I don't trust that spotty thing

Kazz
14-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Well I am not sure what was on my mind when I brough this....must have been slightly windswept because sure as eggs is eggs - Cleo thinks its a trap of some sort, :roll: and refuses point blank to even look at it let alone enter it:roll:
I must be a horrible owner - I mean with retrespect why did I imagine she would like it - she's not just a plain ordinary cat you know she is of course
Cleo Queen of the World ;)

Here she is refusing to look at the offending item....

Donna
14-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh that looks really comfy. I wouldnt mind trying to squeeze my fat backside in there and snuggle down!!!! Maybe Cleo was expecting a fur padded throne??

Mags
14-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Put a couple of biscuits inside for her Kazz, she soon be interested then!:lol:

Donna
14-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Put a couple of biscuits inside for her Kazz, she soon be interested then!:lol:

Now why couldnt I have said that and sounded all knowledgeable????????:roll:

Moli
14-02-2006, 10:21 PM
She doesn't look overly impressed....!!I bet she will flatten it like my lot have done!!

Sweet
14-02-2006, 10:23 PM
I am sure Cleo will love it in the end !

Jac
14-02-2006, 10:24 PM
I have one exactly the same.

random
14-02-2006, 10:26 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH doesn't it have pictures of dogs on? You have really offended her now she'll not speak to you for days! lol :lol:

Fran
14-02-2006, 10:57 PM
:lol: @ Cleo!! bet she'll come round in the end. Curiosity will get the better of her Kazz ;)

Kazz
14-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Nope we have had it a while now brought it from lydl when everyone brought those "tower thingies" this is the only thing my local lydl had left :roll: and I thought she would like it, I brought it before her op, so she could cuddle up post op - and it is still ignored without a so much as a glance:roll: I have put bits of chicken in there she ignores them - she knows she can get more, her blankets in there she ignores them, even one of my tshirts ignored.

I think I am having to admit it she is not interested at all. Yet when Oscar was about something like this would have been searched and inspected within an inch of its life, and one of them would have been in it as soon as the other left. I have to face the fact anything newish like this is not wanted, I'll have to get in the loft and fetch out one of their old beds down.

Oh well I don't mind as long as she is happy.:smt007 I still love her, Lord knows why though :smt017

Mags
14-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Kazz, you could always take it to bed with you......pop your feet in and you would have nice toasty toes!!:-D

Kay
15-02-2006, 02:16 AM
It's just not Cleo's colour thats all.