PDA

View Full Version : do your cats annoy u in any way?

CJK
13-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Mr Darcy REALLY annoys me in that he takes FOREVEr to have his wash, but he does it really noisely. ESPECIALLY when i go up to bed at ngiht and he lays right next to my ear!!! or on my bed, cos it really gets to me and i cant sleep until he's done. He was washing for like half an hour last night.

oatmeal doesnt annoy me at all, but twix does cos he knows when i getting ready to lock the cat flap for the night and he does a runner so i have to leave it open all night

Moli
13-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Yep...Casper always wants a cuddle when I am on the comp!!!and at supper time, they all find their voices!!!

Kazz
13-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Nope mine have never annoyed me - ever.

Fran
13-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Claude annoys me in the morning when I am half awake and he licks my eyelids to make me wake up fully :roll: If I don't respond then he licks my lips :shock:

deester
13-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Spyder has a really annoying habit of pinching the washing up sponges, he's obsessed with them and will fight to keep hold of them. He will paddle in the washing up to get them out and he runs around wetting everything in his path then rips them into little bits. We go through so many its not funny when he's run off with the last one! Other than that though he is the sweetest natured cat i've ever known he has never scratched or bitten anyone, even as a kitten.

EmmaG
13-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Can't really say that mine annoy me, Bronwyn has this strange habbit of wanting to go into the bathroom if you are in there :) she will also "pretend" to claw our carpet in the hallway to get attention, but I don't really find that annoying, more amusing ;)

CathyW
13-02-2006, 11:22 PM
barnaby annoys me when he dont cover that discusting mess he leaves in the litter tray, also we have 3 cats but he wanders around making so much noise when hes hungry, the other 2 are so different, hes a pain.

smudgley
13-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Mine don't annoy me at all.:roll:

Cheeky :cat1 ,
mischevious (sp?) :cat1 ,
but annoying :cat11

Luke
13-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Clementine...not so much shes a quiet gal really, Elsa however she comes and chirrups at you all the time and she will break something at the most inaporpriate time...or she will do what she is doing as i type this...sitting behind the monitor and ocassionally throwing a paw round to try and lassarate my hands:shock:

samwise
13-02-2006, 11:58 PM
The only annoying habit from my 2 is their inability to notice I am asleep!! Frankie especially seems to like 2-3am for a pet! She will start by patting my face, if that is ignored, clawing my face starts, if that is ignored then things from my bedside table are flicked at me! :shock:
It was cute at first, but not anymore!:roll:

Donna
14-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Misty and Chloe both think my toes at the end of the bed under the duvet are fair game when I am asleep, Chloe still climbs my curtains and now they are all polka dotted with daylight, Misty doesnt cover her no2's up in the litter tray.... but these things dont annoy me as such, as they do not understand - they are just doing what kitty kats do!!

CJK
14-02-2006, 06:08 AM
lol, some of them made me laugh. Mr darcy has started to sit on the comp desk, right in front of the monitor, especially if i am using the comp, but that doesnt really annoy me, it's mainly the noise he makes washing himself when I am trying to get to sleep

andrew021
17-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Jet has an annoying habit of scratching at my wallpaper in the bedroom to try and get me up in the morning to feed her. Else she will scratch the wooden bannister in the hall in a bid to get some attention.

When I am reading a magazine or paper she has to sit on top of it and ends up tearing it.

When I am in the bath she will sit at the side of the bath, lick my wet hair then without warning she will put her paw on my head and grab a chunk of hair in her mouth and pull at it.

Wouldnt exactly say annoying, more mischievious.

andrew021
17-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I read somewhere that if a cat dosnt cover its poo up it means it sees itself as the dominant one in the house and thus is allowing its scent to be the more dominant.

Donna
17-02-2006, 07:34 PM
I read somewhere that if a cat dosnt cover its poo up it means it sees itself as the dominant one in the house and thus is allowing its scent to be the more dominant.

I could well believe that!!

CJK
17-02-2006, 09:15 PM
hmmmm, all mine cover thier poop up, apart from oatmeal as he wont poop or wee in the house. cos he had to be shut in recently he sits at door mewoing, so i have had to resort to putting him on a lead and letting him garden then getting him back in. he dosnt like it one bit