PDA

View Full Version : cat-it water fountain

CJK
13-02-2006, 10:05 AM
well it arrived today, and what can i say but OMG!!!!

ok, we all know i can be a bit dumb at times, but i followed instructions ( after being told it didnt come with any it did) SIX times before got the darned thing working proeprly, only to ahve all three of my boys sniff it and walk off! it been running almost an hour and nothing! maybe they not thirsty!

anyway, i dont ahve time right now tot ake piccies, but soon as i abck from doctors I will do. It does look pretty impressive and is a lot bigger than i expected. Just hoping it stops oatemal bashing my taps to get drips of water out, cos now the darned taps drip all the time he done it so much lol!!

so...piccies soon!

Lorraine
13-02-2006, 01:53 PM
saw the pic it looks great

Kay
13-02-2006, 02:32 PM
My friend has several and swears by them. I will have to get some cause at present the cats have chosen to drink out of my floating candle bowl.

CJK
13-02-2006, 04:49 PM
thats the reason i dont have flaoting candles anymore lol! i used to ahve a tall dark green glass bowl on a three foot highg stnad, and the cats broke it a few years back by trying to jump onto it for drinks!

Kay
13-02-2006, 06:49 PM
thats the reason i dont have flaoting candles anymore lol! i used to ahve a tall dark green glass bowl on a three foot highg stnad, and the cats broke it a few years back by trying to jump onto it for drinks!

This one doesn't have candles in it anymore as Phoebe kept picking them out by the wick and hiding them all over the place. :roll: :roll:
Then Eddie used to try and take the glass pebbles that were in the bottom out and make such a mess doing it so there are no longer any glass pebbles either. :roll: :roll:
Now there is just one glass bowl on a wrought iron stand on the coffee table for the cats pleasure...... not mine.:lol: :lol: :lol:

CJK
13-02-2006, 06:51 PM
why is it they want to drink out of anything theyre not meant to?

Kay
13-02-2006, 06:54 PM
why is it they want to drink out of anything theyre not meant to?

I think it's because they can.;) ;) ;)

CJK
13-02-2006, 06:55 PM
yeah, you can train dogs but cats train us lol

Kay
13-02-2006, 06:56 PM
yeah, you can train dogs but cats train us lol

Definitely.;) ;) ;)

(Are you ringing tonight CJ)

CJK
13-02-2006, 06:59 PM
why would i wanna ring YOU kay? lol

yeah i will do though

Kay
13-02-2006, 07:02 PM
why would i wanna ring YOU kay? lol

yeah i will do though

Don't have to if you don't want to.:cry: :cry:

CJK
13-02-2006, 07:12 PM
no, i will!! iw as only kidding. besides if you're near me and have kittens I may come with my pet carrier sometime

Kay
13-02-2006, 07:21 PM
no, i will!! iw as only kidding. besides if you're near me and have kittens I may come with my pet carrier sometime

I no you were kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are more than welcome to come and see any kitties at anytime but I am quite a way from you. I live on Anglesey in North Wales. I have to warn you though we do search people as they leave especially those with pet carriers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

CJK
13-02-2006, 07:29 PM
darn... so far away!
I'll have to wear a big baggy jumper then

Kay
13-02-2006, 07:36 PM
darn... so far away!
I'll have to wear a big baggy jumper then

It's worth a try but Pepsi the kitten guardian will be on your trail. He is our Jack Russell and he adores the kittens.

CJK
17-02-2006, 09:21 PM
well, we have a complete success. Allthree boys now wont touch thier old container of water, they all go to the fountain, so I am pleased on that one.I got some piccies i'll put on tomorrow if i get chance (kids are back home tomrrow)