PDA

View Full Version : who suggested cod liver oil for Mr darcy 4hairball control?

CJK
11-02-2006, 03:48 PM
With my brain....i cant remember who it was, and cant find the link either. but I know somebody from here suggested two drops of cod liver oil on Mr Darcy's feeds, to help with hairballs and his coat.

i was just grooming him and suddenly realised how shiney his coat looks. It is amazing the difference. Dont know how I didn't notice it before. he has been on it for about a week now. He doesnt mind the taste of it at all, and it seems to be really helping him both with the hocking noises in his throat ( i assume means no furballs etc now) and his glossy coat.!!

So thank you to whoever it was,am thinking of giving it to my two dsh too. Just groomed oatmeal, but twix wont let me near him!

Totally amazed at the diference, and wow does a bottle last a long time, cant even see any difference in the amount yet.

Jac
11-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I think it was Moli

Moli
11-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Yep it was me CJ, I swear by it...........

CJK
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
well, a big THANK YOU MOLI, i am also now swaering by it.
You should see the change in Mr Darcy's coat, It is amazing what just a few drops a few times a day has done.
Wish you couod see the difference it makes in photos.
I am now giving it to my other two boys as well. And the hairball problem is a thing of the past!
thanks again!!!

janey83
12-02-2006, 10:20 PM
So do you just put a few drops on the actual food?

Moli
12-02-2006, 10:23 PM
So do you just put a few drops on the actual food?I put a couple of drops on the cats food once a day...:)

janey83
12-02-2006, 10:24 PM
cool ill try that:)

CJK
12-02-2006, 10:41 PM
it's well worth trying janey, moli's got me hooked on using it