PDA

View Full Version : Questions thread.

Az
07-02-2006, 03:25 AM
If you have any questions, please ask them in here.

Donna
07-02-2006, 01:50 PM
If we have already asked Emma and she has accepted to do a drawing, do we need to officially ask in the new thread?

EmmaG
07-02-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Donna,

No need to ask in a new thread, I will be updating a lot of this section tonight, together with a full list of names of catpages members who have requested a drawing, so you can all see where you are on the list :) anybody not on the list can then request a drawing in this section :)

Donna
07-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Donna,

No need to ask in a new thread, I will be updating a lot of this section tonight, together with a full list of names of catpages members who have requested a drawing, so you can all see where you are on the list :) anybody not on the list can then request a drawing in this section :)

Says we are only allowed one, but I have sent you two pics - one of misty and one of chloe? Will I have to chose who I want done?

EmmaG
07-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Everybody I agreed to do the drawings for will get the number they specified, so you will get two drawings/paintings.

From now on any requests will be limited to one drawing/painting unless I run out of drawings to do ;)

Donna
07-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Everybody I agreed to do the drawings for will get the number they specified, so you will get two drawings/paintings.

From now on any requests will be limited to one drawing/painting unless I run out of drawings to do ;)

Thanks Emma!!

Just wanted to check!! Your own section!!! Wow!!!:lol:

EmmaG
07-02-2006, 03:09 PM
I know....talk about feeling famous!!! lol

I have been making a few changes to work recently one being I am now going to work different hours which will give me more time in the evening for my drawings :)

And at last I have a free weekend this week!!!! wooohooo

I have purchased some new pastels for the workshop I am going to do in May and I will select out ONE catpages cat and do a drawing using the pastels over the weekend to see what I think of them :) More details will follow later

Fran
07-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Congratulations on your own new thread Emma!! http://bestsmileys.com/ballons/6.gif

EmmaG
07-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks Fran, and thankyou everybody who suggested I have my own section :)

dandysmom
15-02-2006, 10:48 PM
This new thread is a brilliant idea; I can't help but be curious to know where I am in the queue...worth waiting for!!

EmmaG
15-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Eileen you are 15th on the list ;)

http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showthread.php?t=4350

dandysmom
15-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Emma, after I was on this thread, went back & read Stickys where it said only in the UK..we had corresponded about this earlier & you said it would be OK that I am in the States & would send...is this still valid??? I really, really want the drawing of Leia & would be more than happy to cover postage charges overseas!!! Please let me know...thanks!! Eileen

EmmaG
15-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi Eileen,

No problem at all in sending you the originals, postage doesn't cost a great deal and I will let you know if there is anything to pay once shipped ;) it will depend on what media I do the drawings ;) pencils I can roll up into a postage tube, pastels are a bit more tricky and acrylics are more difficult still, but we can work something out :)

dandysmom
16-02-2006, 03:57 AM
Oh, Emma, thanks!!! Was worried about this when I read the bit about UK. I leave it up to you as to which medium you feel would make the best drawing;Leia is basically a greyish cat so maybe pencil drawing would be fine, but if you think pastels would be better, or if you'd just rather do pastels, HEY, it's your decision & I know I'll be delighted :-D Also, thanks for letting me know where I was on the list; after I got off this site, went back and found where I was...I tend to hop around too much on these threads:roll: :roll:

Wee Sockschrisp
17-09-2006, 02:45 PM
hi i really like your drawings and would really like you to do 1 of my baby but don't have a clue how to gat a pic to you as im new to the site haha

Mags
17-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi Wee Sockschrisp, Emma is on holiday at the moment but I'm sure she will get back to you when she returns.

Meanwhile, why don't you go to our Introductions section where you can introduce yourself and your kitty to us.....then we will be able to give you a proper welcome and learn more about you both.......:)