PDA

View Full Version : having to feed seperatly now

CathyW
04-02-2006, 05:57 PM
u all know my ole git barnaby, well we have 2 other cats,twin bros, barnaby gets on with them,untill feed time,barnaby will let ronnie eat with him but reggie gets pushed out, so i have to take him to the kitchen n feed him seperatly, meanwhile barnanbys finished off what evers in the bowl,and starts on reggies food if i dont chase him off,hes so greedy, they have 2 tins of wet food a day,and a bowl of dried to pick at when ever they want to,so its not as if hes hungry, he just wants reggies as well,poor reggies underweight as it is,hes got sore spots on his body where barnaby picks on him,poor reggie.and hes such a loving little cat,always ready for a stroke and has a lovely nature,loves a kiss n a cuddle with me.just wish barnaby would leave him alone.
didnt know whach section to post this in.

dinahsmum
04-02-2006, 07:42 PM
It's a shame our amimals behave like animals and 'don't do' manners :roll:
Think what you're doing is right

CathyW
04-02-2006, 08:02 PM
just given reggie some more food,(hes a grazer) and i had a q of cats n a dog all waiting to get in the kitchen after his food,greedy wotnots all of them.

Donna
04-02-2006, 08:06 PM
I sometimes have to feed Misty and Chloe separately as Misty is a bit of a piggy wiggy!!

CathyW
04-02-2006, 11:18 PM
I sometimes have to feed Misty and Chloe separately as Misty is a bit of a piggy wiggy!!barnabys a rea hog,and ronnie will eat too quickly n throw the lot up again :roll: and reggies underweight, so ive got a bulimic cat,and an anorexic cat LOL

yola
05-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Oh dear BM - that's a houseful of hassle for you!!!

Still, I htink you're doing this right thing in feeding separately. Why is Barnaby such a thug do you think? Is it 'just the way he is' or is there some other underlying problem??

CathyW
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh dear BM - that's a houseful of hassle for you!!!

Still, I htink you're doing this right thing in feeding separately. Why is Barnaby such a thug do you think? Is it 'just the way he is' or is there some other underlying problem??its just the way he is im afraid,,he was spoilt rotton when he was a kitten picked up and carried every where, fed the best of food, and he thinks he should carry on like that. er sorry bear theres 2 other kittys in this house.

Kay
06-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Think I would be tempted to feed Barnaby in the kitchen and let the twins eat together.

CathyW
07-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Think I would be tempted to feed Barnaby in the kitchen and let the twins eat together.ah i would do but the dog would eat it :-D