PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know if wood green re-home to homes with kids?

CJK
04-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Wentto wood green about 2 weeks ago, had our boys chipped there. We looked around at the cats there,fell in love with one but he was reserved, such a gorgeous boy. He was out the back of the runs in a play area, and was stnading on his back legs when we went near him, a black and white boy in the gold lodge. Anyway, we didnt think to ask while we were there if they re-home to people with kids. I have tried to phone but no answer, so assume being a weekend thier busy.

Mags
04-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Sorry CJ, not my area:(

Dee
04-02-2006, 04:40 PM
If the cat is Ok with children they will rehome to peole with children. I got one of my cats from there when my daughter was 2 years old.

CJK
04-02-2006, 07:05 PM
thanks dee, may be worth another trip there then, any excuse to go see all the babies there

Kay
06-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Go for it CJ. I am going to have a good look round when I take Cory down there for a cat show on the 29th April.

yola
06-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Woodgreen? At the end of the Piccadilly line?

To answer your question, I think most rescues will rehome to families with children - it totally depends on the cat and whether the temperament is suitable for a home with small children. I don't think it's necessarily unique to any geographical location however . . . .