PDA

View Full Version : India could sleep for England !!

logoes
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Just an update for those who know India. I was really surprised how quickly India has settled in, next really nice day she will have her new harness on and can go out for a look around the garden I think. Do you remember me worrying about her constipation - WELL - shortly after the visit to the vet I saw her race upstairs, came down again slowly and retired to wash herself, so I went exploring - one of the fitted cupboards on the landing which has a sliding door had not been shut properly, and Yes, you've guessed it, nice private dark corner had been in use for sometime. Luckily the flooring is lino so it was easily cleaned and a litter tray positioned outside the door, now firmly closed. She still races upstairs to use it, but uses the one in the utility room as well - CATS. But the thing she does best is sleep, comes wide awake around 9.00pm and expects lots of games. Chatty and demanding attention, and a real sweetie. Will let you know how her trip to the outside goes, I know she had been used to going in and out at her last home so hope all goes well. Logoes

Donna
03-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Glad she has settled in well and that her "constipation" is sorted. She was probably just nervous about going before!!! She seems happy at home now.

Kazz
03-02-2006, 08:46 PM
I am so pleased she has settled in so well, India is a lovely name and the harness idea sounds good, :D she sounds a sensible cat who has settled in well, so I sure she won't stray far from you and home. :-D

Fran
03-02-2006, 09:38 PM
So pleased she has settled in so well :D Good luck with the harness..

CJK
03-02-2006, 09:54 PM
awww bless her, she didnt want to go doo doo's in public!!!!!
glad to hear she is ok though. And i too think it a lovely name

bobbie3917
03-02-2006, 09:57 PM
pleased to hear that she has settled quickly

Mags
03-02-2006, 10:12 PM
Good to hear she has settled in so well!

dinahsmum
04-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Sounds as though she is settling well
(and well done to her for finding private *ahem* facilities!)

Elaine
04-02-2006, 03:48 PM
So pleased she is settling in well. All the very best with the harness. I remember trying that with Eva but she was having none of it :D