PDA

View Full Version : Furious I Didnt Act Before Now

CJK
03-02-2006, 11:22 AM
anybody else seen this ad

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE PURCHASED CATS FROM A PERSON CALLED *** IN BUCKS,SO HAVE I HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEMS i.e RINGWORM,BREATHING PROBLEMS DUE TO CAT FLU AND OR HERPES VIRUS AND MANY MORE,PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

??????????????????????????????
(i deleted her name)

This sounds like the woman i got Mr darcy from!
I am now contacing the person who left this advert, once I have the whole story from them am going to see what else can be done. Dont know if RSPCA would take this up, or if we can go to court for vets costs to be reinstated.
Hopefully soemthing can now be done as another person has spoken out about it.
I feel awfull, cos since i found out MR D was poorly been wondering if i shuld call RSPCA about it, now i AM.
I wont stay quiet now i kow animals are poorly cos of her

yola
03-02-2006, 11:38 AM
CJ - sometimes it's difficult to act in isolation - after all if you had doubts so would others unless you could conclusively prove your case.

I think if there are now others that share your opinion then you have a much stronger case.

Go for it, because in my book that does constitute animal cruelty.

smudgley
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
I have seen that CJ & seen complaints by different people about that person on at least 2 websites. She has posted replies stating that all the accusations are untrue. But some of the stuff I have read is quite disturbing, saying she has more than 20 cats in a one bedroom flat.
I don't know how much of it is true / untrue.
I just know this person has been bereding cats for a few years & that I have read a few things about her over the last week.

Donna
03-02-2006, 01:16 PM
There is no smoke without fire. There must be an element of true if there are lots of people talking about this now on other websites etc.

Go for it CJK.

dinahsmum
03-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Does this mean you should get Mr Darcy FIV tested CJ?

Kazz
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
Makes you dubious doesn't it - of trusting people.:( hope all turns out okay in the end.

dinahsmum
03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Makes you dubious doesn't it - of trusting people.:( hope all turns out okay in the end.
Makes me incredibly 'iffy' about these free-ad web sites I (still) regularly look at. I'm now convinced I'll find my kittens in the local paper, or on a card in a pet shop, or the notice-board at the vets.

That bloomin' rescue never got back to me from a web-ad - grrr

Kazz
03-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Thats the best places I've always thought word of mouth or local advert, have you tried telling the vet you are looking DM because if they are caring owners there is a good chance they would have taken either "Mom" cat to the vet before of shortly after the kittens are born for a check, inside info;) :-D

Your kitten is out there somewhere, :-D

dinahsmum
03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Thats the best places I've always thought word of mouth or local advert, have you tried telling the vet you are looking DM because if they are caring owners there is a good chance they would have taken either "Mom" cat to the vet before of shortly after the kittens are born for a check, inside info;) :-D :-D

Yes - as I do my weekly check of the vet's board (and have a good nosey at the pups waiting their vaccs.... I always seem to go at puppy-time; lovely!) I speak to the receptionist.

CJK
03-02-2006, 03:28 PM
spoken on phone a lovely lady, who has had a few of her cats. We are acting on it now. Apparantly there are a lot of people complaining, and the "breeder" is sending emails threatening solicitors. All i will sy si she is on the defensive!

bobbie3917
03-02-2006, 06:55 PM
well good luck to you Cjkhope you can get her stopped now

Fran
03-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Good luck CJ....hope you get to the bottom of this..

CJK
03-02-2006, 09:19 PM
she says she taking ME to court!!!! bring it on!

lol, been in touch with three others this afternnon all complaining about her. dont wanna say too much really, one not fair on her ( like she deserves it) and two I may go to court lol