PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have a thief?

Luke
02-02-2006, 11:00 PM
After doing Elsa's catpage...i wondered if anyone else has a thief cat like Elsa?

Elsa steals anything and everything and stashes it in the draw under my bed...i have too empty it frequentlly as if shes stolen food it can whiff a bit!!
So does anyone else have a 'cat burgular'?

EmmaG
02-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Not a thief, but Bronwyn will bat and play with anything/everything on my computer desk ;)

Moli
02-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Casper is a thief, he loves gloves, socks anything he can carry, they end up in his bed!!!

Mags
02-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Not my Cassie......I train her properly!;) :-D

Moli
02-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Not my Cassie......I train her properly!;) :-D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
02-02-2006, 11:40 PM
According to my Nan's both of them (they would both be over 100 if alive now) a cat is no good unless its a thief. Imagine this goes back to the days when cats were fed scraps if fed at all and had to be a thief to survive.:(

Saying that in his youth Oscar has come back with a Sunday joint of beed (still hot):shock: a pork chop still warm, :shock: a live Koi Carp:shock: McDonalds Chicken Nuggets (warm) although they were fed to him by a small child.:roll: Sausages cooked, corned beef sandwiches still in someone's star foil:shock: and a chicken portion hot and cooked :shock:

So I suppose you could say he is a thief. But he's never stolen items.

Moli
02-02-2006, 11:44 PM
According to my Nan's both of them (they would both be over 100 if alive now) a cat is no good unless its a thief. Imagine this goes back to the days when cats were fed scraps if fed at all and had to be a thief to survive.:(

Saying that in his youth Oscar has come back with a Sunday joint of beed (still hot):shock: a pork chop still warm, :shock: a live Koi Carp:shock: McDonalds Chicken Nuggets (warm) although they were fed to him by a small child.:roll: Sausages cooked, corned beef sandwiches still in someone's star foil:shock: and a chicken portion hot and cooked :shock:

So I suppose you could say he is a thief. But he's never stolen items.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would say Oscar was definitely a thief Kazz!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
02-02-2006, 11:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would say Oscar was definitely a thief Kazz!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep and thats only the things from outside the house and can remember; God knows what he's had away when I'm not aware of.:roll: A bit of a "Pink Panther" thief, like David Niven always a gentleman :-D

CathyW
03-02-2006, 11:51 AM
only thing mine steal is food off the kitchen counter,and the dogs dinner :D

Luke
03-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Phew at least its not only me with a thief...Elsa just gets a bit embarassing for example if shes stolen a pair of undies...and hides them in her stash..and then at a later date (usually when we have visitors!!) she brings them out and trails them around the house..:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Donna
03-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Misty steals food if she can off the kitchen tops and Chloe will have it off your plate if she can get close enough!!

Love the undies story Luke!!!! Can imagine your pants being trailed around the living room by a energetic little Elsa!!!

bobbie3917
03-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Minx takes anything she can get your paws on
DONT put your food down anywhere and leave it as it wont all be there when you get back. a few weeks ago we had been out for dinner i bought home a muffin. my Ex dropped me off at the front door and took the kids with him. i had to get to the post office befor eit closed so opened the door put the muffin on the table then ran down the post came back 10 mins later and there was only half a muffin left with a very fat Minx sleeping right by it

bobbie3917
03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
ps she will even try to get food off your plate when you are there, you cant take your eyes off your food for 1 second. she has to be put out of the room when the kids are eatting and i am for ever putting her back on the floor when i am eatting

CJK
03-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Twix steals any food you turn your head away from. Oatmeal is a bit more cautios. Mr Darcy steals "ooohs" and "ahhhs" but not food