PDA

View Full Version : Moli's booked in

Naomi
01-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Just phoned the vet's in Newport.

Moli is booked in for spaying next Friday 10th Februaury. I've gotta drop her off between 9 and 10 in the morning and pick her up between 3 and 5 in the evening. Looks like one of my inlaws is gonna have to do the school run in the morning and afternoon whilst the other one takes me to Newport.

Best let them know that I've planned their day for Friday next week :D

CJK
01-02-2006, 10:25 AM
hope it all goes ok for her!

Naomi
01-02-2006, 10:30 AM
I was gonna wait till the vets opened their new practice in a place a bit closer to me but I didn't wanna wait that long as OH told me last night that there was a few toms outside yesterday when he went to work but he didn't think to tell me :roll:

So after everyones replies to my thread about Moli being smelly I've booked her in at the vets other practice in Newport. Don't want to take any risks, she's only a baby herself.

I'm sure she'll be okay but it doesn't stop you feeling nervous. I never thought I'd feel this nervous about her going in

CJK
01-02-2006, 10:32 AM
I felt so nervus about my two boys going in. I felt kinda bad for making them go through it, but knew it was for the best. She should recover quickly, and soon be back to her normal self. Am sure she will be jsut fine!

Donna
01-02-2006, 12:12 PM
I hated taking my two in to be done, but it was such a good job. One tiny stitch and no after effects. Kitties happy and fine. As Moli will be.

yola
01-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Hugs, kisses and scritches to Moli on her big day . . . I'm sure she'll be fine Nae - the young 'uns bounce back like nobody's business!! :-D

Fran
01-02-2006, 01:08 PM
She will be fine Nae....but I agree it doesn't stop us mums worrying :roll: Glad you got her booked in. It will soon be all sorted now...

dinahsmum
01-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Good you've got things moving on this Nae.
She will be fine!

Mags
01-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Moli will be fine Nae and you will have peace of mind then.
Good luck on her big day!

Moli
08-02-2006, 04:25 PM
No point in saying don't worry Nae, we all do!! Sure she will be fine....

Kazz
08-02-2006, 07:20 PM
She shoul be fine, doesn't help though does it? not until you get her back home safe and sound. Then you'll wonder what you were worried about.;) better safe than sorry though.:-D

borderdawn
08-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Best of luck to Moli, Im sure she will bounce back, Wiggy was playing with the other Cats within an hour of coming home.
Dawn.

Naomi
09-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Thanx guy's I'm actually not as worried as I was about Moli going in as i know she's a toughie and will be fine.

Tomorrows the big day so will prob talk to you all tomorrow evening