PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh*

dinahsmum
31-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Don't know why i keep loking at the web-ads for kittens. It either depresses or angers me (or both)
Here's a couple running at the moment. What do you think?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_211.gif

"i have a male poodle. toy size great dog has kc reg papers. wanting to possibly swap for cat on active most breed maybe considered. he is nice boy with a loving personality. good with children older than 3. and other dogs he is very docile but full of energy."

"One-eyed Birman
special home wanted for my cream point male kitten, 4 months old, ready now to indoor pet home, he is micro chippd, wormed. Exceptionally loving little boy always looking for a lap to sit on. First to see him will love him.£150"

CJK
31-01-2006, 03:23 PM
seem in a rush to get rid of the lilac point boy! and the top oens obvisouly are in mind for breeding the cat and making a quick buck or two!

Moli
31-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Typical someone wanting to make money from pets!!!

Mags
31-01-2006, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't give that advert a second look:mad:

dinahsmum
31-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Sorry!
I didn't copy the heading for the second ad. (Done it now!) The poor little kitten has had an eye removed! Surely, if you breed, something like this is an occupational hazard and if you can't keep the casualty yourself you should either pts or find it a happy forever home FREE!
Grrrrr

samwise
31-01-2006, 05:12 PM
That is sad!!!
People really are 'orrible sometimes!!!

Donna
31-01-2006, 06:42 PM
There are all sorts of people out there - and these adverts are examples of the lowest.

Fran
31-01-2006, 08:29 PM
I have seen these adverts DM.....disgusting is all I can say :evil:

dinahsmum
31-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Fran I can imagine your house with a little contingent of 3 legged dogs and one eyed kittens running round! :)

But I'm right aren't I? - she must be just seeking to get her vet fees back wanting that amount of money for such 'damaged goods' ...But I'm sure it's a gorgeous happy kittie - that's not the point!

Fran
31-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Fran I can imagine your house with a little contingent of 3 legged dogs and one eyed kittens running round! :)

:lol: @ DM!!

You are right Dm!! she is just after her vet's fees back by the sound of it. What happened to the right home more important than price??

Kay
31-01-2006, 08:56 PM
It is people like this that give breeders a bad name. If the one who wants a swap for a breeding cat thinks she is going to make a fast buck she is in for a nasty shock.

bobbie3917
01-02-2006, 03:16 AM
Sorry!
I didn't copy the heading for the second ad. (Done it now!) The poor little kitten has had an eye removed! Surely, if you breed, something like this is an occupational hazard and if you can't keep the casualty yourself you should either pts or find it a happy forever home FREE!
Grrrrr

hi Dm i wouldnt say free but for a lot less than £150 its never a good idea to give away pets the poor thing i hope it finds a good good home