PDA

View Full Version : Oooh the smell!!

Donna
28-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Just cooked some fish for the very spoilt kittykats of mine!! They are funny!! The come running from all corners of the house and start to pace the kitchen floor talking to me (dont normally make much noise!). Chloe the odd miaow, Misty the odd grumble in her throat!! They rub against each other and sniff the air trying to suck the fish up their noses I think!! They dont do that with Felix food!!!:-D

Elaine
28-01-2006, 07:34 PM
:cat5 Bless those very spoilt kittykats of yours. I love it when my cats chat. We have excellent conversations with Eva.;)

Jeanette
28-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Aww how nice:)

I have a cat, who will miaow every morning, if I dont get up in time to feed him... Or at any other time he's hungry...

Really annoying when its the weekend and you can sleep in.. Not with Oliver... 7 am.. 8 am if I'm VERY lucky

CathyW
28-01-2006, 07:49 PM
i must have the weirdest and fussiest cats going,i buy haddock for myself n hubby.and i always save some for the cats,and u know they have been known to turn their noses up :shock:

Kazz
28-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Mine aren't fish lovers either, although fish and chip shop fish oh yes:roll:

Fran
28-01-2006, 08:03 PM

snap!!! mine love the fish from the chippy but are not over the moon at any other fish :?

Donna
28-01-2006, 09:12 PM
snap!!! mine love the fish from the chippy but are not over the moon at any other fish :?

Mine LOVE fish. Especially home cooked. If not then catfood fish, lastly meat. They not that overly impressed with catfood meat.

CathyW
28-01-2006, 09:45 PM
we had chicken tonight and i had a tussle of cats in the kitchen :D walk one pace trip over a cat,walk the other direction trip over another cat.step back fall over another cat :lol:

Snoof
28-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh I know that story! Initially, Ninja would only come near people when they had chip shop fish, and then took it off their hands :lol:

CJK
28-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Mr Darcy loves coli most. He adores his chicekn. I dont give him fish from chippy, for starters we never have it, and it may upset his tum tum.
He had a bit of my fresh tuna steak the other week, purred his hear out.
the others eat anything going, fish, cheese, pasta, twix has even been known to nick the lettuce from hubbys kebab when he left it unguarded! and twix has also robbed some seaweed too!

LMC
28-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Whatever I'm eating is the most desirable food in the whole world - while it's on my plate.

If it goes in their dishes, it's obviously not good enough for them - they even turned their noses up at the teeny bit of fresh cooked liver I gave them all as a special treat on Christmas day.

dandysmom
29-01-2006, 03:52 AM
Leia & Patches both love raindow trout, and people tuna occasionally, but don't especially care for the canned fish stuff. Also love a bit of broiled swordfish steak:roll: Also roast chicken, but won't eat chickenlivers (more for ME:-D

Mags
29-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Cassie loves steamed fish.........but won't touch tinned catfood fish:roll:

Donna
29-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Cassie loves steamed fish.........but won't touch tinned catfood fish:roll:

So what do you mainly feed Cassie? Biscuits? Tin meat? I am trying mine on Whiskas fish food pouches - just been to Tesco. Tried the Felix "as good as it looks" range and they do like the fish, but they never seem to gulp up their food like you see cats on the adverts doing and always look like they can take it or leave it"!!!:shock:

Mags
29-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Cassie will only eat Whiskas Supermeat in rabbit or chicken. She won't touch the jelly or gravy ones......fussy madam!:roll: :lol:

Donna
29-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Cassie will only eat Whiskas Supermeat in rabbit or chicken. She won't touch the jelly or gravy ones......fussy madam!:roll: :lol:

Oh they are worse than kids arnt they Mags???? I spend more time in the pet food ailse in Tescos than any other aisle!!!:shock:

Mags
29-01-2006, 03:00 PM
At one time she seemed to go off everything and I was trying out all makes of food......and ended coming back to Whiskas again!:roll:
You're right about being worse than kids!:lol:

CathyW
29-01-2006, 06:10 PM
mine love the jelly or gravy off tinned food,will lick it all off and leave the meat,then complain that their meat is dry :roll: if they sold the gravy or jelly separatly it would make a fortune. could call it fussy buggas :D