PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on ice

CJK
28-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Has anyone else beenw atching this?
I really think that some of the costumes they have been putting the ladies in are awful.
Sometiems they look really silly, and thier hair doesnt suit them at all.
I am certain they can make the girls look a lot nicer than they have been doing.
The weather girl loked silly in that blue outfit last week.

I know maybe not everybody likes skating outfits, but these are really cheesey!

And I never knew andy peters had such big muscles lol. He couldnt skate though.

Although David seaman is a good skater he doesnt come across as very gracefull, probably cos he is so tall.

There's me, talking like i know what I am going ona bout, I cant skate anymore, I sued to, but I think it cos I am too overweight now, it KILLS my ankles and i ahve to get off ice within 10 minutes, so dont bother going now.

anything else worth wacthing this weekend?

I like that new series surface too.

Fran
28-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Haven't been watching it Cj....but I love ice skating and I am quite good at it too ;)

CJK
28-01-2006, 11:24 PM
well if skating means flying around the rink on your behind im good at it lol

Donna
29-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Seen a few of them as there is NOTHING else on TV on a saturday night. Fairly enjoyable and dont think the costumes are that bad! Tis TV after all!!! Want that guy John to win it. Dont like Kelly Holmes - she rubbish!

Mags
29-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I feel sorry for Sean (Martin) and his partner....they can't manage the lifts as they are the same height:( Other than that I think he is a very good skater, looks natural.

Donna
29-01-2006, 02:48 PM
I feel sorry for Sean (Martin) and his partner....they can't manage the lifts as they are the same height:( Other than that I think he is a very good skater, looks natural.

Agree Mags, although there are other pairs that are not to disimilar in height and they are managing lifts.... sure he could do a few little ones!!

Mags
29-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Bonnie Langford must be really light to lift....her partner has a great advantage there:roll:

Donna
29-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Also think the girl celebs have advantage cos they just need to be carried around. Male celebs have to do tricky lifts.

Kay
01-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Have been watching this with interest as before I was knocked down by a motorbike and chipped a bone in my ankle, in my teens, I was hoping to be a professional skater. I think Sean is by far the best celeb skater. His moves are much more technically diffcult despite him struggling with the lifts.

CJK
01-02-2006, 05:41 AM
I did notice that a lot of the girls WERE just being dragged about by the guys lol

thought Andrea did much better saturday gone.
IS sean the one from the bill, who they said looks like an office geek? I get so mixed up.

Bonnie looks so slim doesnt she,I laughed when she put on the helmet to practice lol

Donna
01-02-2006, 12:17 PM
I did notice that a lot of the girls WERE just being dragged about by the guys lol

thought Andrea did much better saturday gone.
IS sean the one from the bill, who they said looks like an office geek? I get so mixed up.

Bonnie looks so slim doesnt she,I laughed when she put on the helmet to practice lol

Sean is "Martin" from Coronation Street

CJK
01-02-2006, 02:32 PM
ah ok, shows how little i watch soaps lol!!!
He does seem pretty good.