PDA

View Full Version : Its me or the dog channel 4

Kazz
24-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Anyone watching its me or the dog channel 4:shock: a crazy Dax,:shock:

Moli
24-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Just started watching it now...He is a little devil!!!That was amazing how she got him to walk [past the pushchair without barking..........

Moli
24-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Good programme, he was a different dog by the end of it!

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:04 PM
.....but you think some of these people shouldn't be in charge of a stick insect :roll:
Great reason for getting a puppy - to prevent an 18 year old having a baby! :shock:
Did they say where they lived? I thought it looked like an area I know in Cheltenham.

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Next weeks look good, a mad yorkie!!!

Kazz
24-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Yep there are some sad people about, poor little devil lived in a world of contradiction:(

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I'd forgotten how cute daxies noses are - they sort of droop like Concorde at the end!
But a renowned barky dog - no thanks; I'll stick to my silent staffie (except for staffie yawns of course!) :lol:

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:13 PM
They are cute little things, but like you DM, give me a staffie any day...

Fran
24-01-2006, 10:15 PM
What a cute doggie!!

Kazz
24-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Why have you got a silent staffie, :shock: Sal has an opinion on everything from a look to a yawn to a hughhh, to a look of digust and turns her back.

Tess talks via smiles and snuffles :shock:

I tell you they could be translators.

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Why have you got a silent staffie, :shock: Sal has an opinion on everything from a look to a yawn to a hughhh, to a look of digust and turns her back.

Tess talks via smiles and snuffles :shock:

I tell you they could be translators.

Silent is wrong - non-barking is what I meant.
The only time she barks is when she's in the garden and hears another dog
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_2_22.gif

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Do your staffies yodel? my GYpsy does!

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Yodel is a good word.:lol: Yes it is a yodel/Tarzan whoop/yawn.
Don't all staffies do it?
Dinah does it when she is 'supposed to be being good but really it is so boring but I don't make a fuss or yap or anything so I won't do anything just yawn as I lie here under the seat in the pub' ' Oh look, people are speaking to me - who'd have thought that would happen:roll: '

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:25 PM
My Tara doesn't, Someone once told me off, because my staff (not these two the one before them) was sitting yodeling, they reckoned I was bad to her!!

Kazz
24-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Yep both mine yodel thats an excellent word for it, thing is they are in competition with each other:roll: fantastic.:roll:

Fran
24-01-2006, 10:29 PM
MIL staffie is the noisiest dog I have ever known. She never stops barking :shock: and is downright nasty, not to people but tries to kill my cats and rabbits :shock: :shock: :shock: I dread her coming. I hate to say this as I am an animal lover through and through but I don't like her dog at all :( It has put me off ever owning a staffie :?

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Yep both mine yodel thats an excellent word for it, thing is they are in competition with each other:roll: fantastic.:roll:I glad only one of mine does it!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
24-01-2006, 10:49 PM
No they are good girls, and 98% of the time you wouldn't know if they were here.:-D unless you fall over one of their kongs.;)

And Fran thats out of order with your MIL Staffie I would never let my two have a go at other people's animals. I either wouldnt take them if they were like that or leave them in the car if I had to take them.
But if I did take them into your house for arguments sake Fran then they would lie down and behave,:-D I promise you regardless of what went past.;) cat or rabbit.

Moli
24-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Mine are the same Fran, they wouldn't bother with your cats or rabbits, they are such a couple of saps, the rabbits would probably scare them....My neighbour has a pygmy goat that is always running around, they are terrified of it!!

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Yep - same here.
Your MIL must have a bad one :( (or a badly brought up one - they usually just want to do whatever you want them to)
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_2_22.gif

Kazz
24-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Mine are the same Fran, they wouldn't bother with your cats or rabbits, they are such a couple of saps, the rabbits would probably scare them....My neighbour has a pygmy goat that is always running around, they are terrified of it!!

I don't think mine would be scared - :shock: but they would not chase them and not attempt to.

dinahsmum
24-01-2006, 10:58 PM
..............and on the subject of wusses - last time Dinah went to kennels her 'Uncle Ken' was taking her for a walk down the lane on an extending lead. She was a bit ahead of him, went to look in a field gate, a sheep baa-ed at her and she hurtled back to the kennel pulling Uncle Ken behind her!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_158.gif

Kazz
24-01-2006, 11:01 PM
I don't blame her DM.;) The lamb chop revenge

Fran
24-01-2006, 11:03 PM
..............and on the subject of wusses - last time Dinah went to kennels her 'Uncle Ken' was taking her for a walk down the lane on an extending lead. She was a bit ahead of him, went to look in a field gate, a sheep baa-ed at her and she hurtled back to the kennel pulling Uncle Ken behind her!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_158.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
24-01-2006, 11:12 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_158.gifSure your Dinah must be related to my two:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naomi
25-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Okay who forget to tell me the programme was on last night?

That's the one thing I do miss about not having Jas & Tam, Jas was such a noisy devil when it came to snoring, snorting or sighing. He'd make it so plain that he was fed up, his sighs would get gradually louder :lol:

Moli
25-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Okay who forget to tell me the programme was on last night?

That's the one thing I do miss about not having Jas & Tam, Jas was such a noisy devil when it came to snoring, snorting or sighing. He'd make it so plain that he was fed up, his sighs would get gradually louder :lol:Typical Staff's...Hasstle Mongers!!!:lol: :lol: