PDA

View Full Version : Amazing product for Stainless steel surfaces in kitchen

EmmaG
22-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Have a go at using HG Stainless Steel quick shine. This stuff is amazing!!! you put in on and it is similar to a fine oil and it protects against any marks!!

I have a stainless steel oven, splashback, cooker hood and two units and this stuff is really good. No fingermarks :)

Jac
22-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Where do you get it Emma? I have alot of stainless steel in my kitchen and it's a pain to keep fresh and shiney looking.

EmmaG
22-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Hi Jac I purchased it from my local DIY place but you can buy it on line.

http://store.everyday-essentials.co.uk/acatalog/Stainless_Steel_Quick_Shine.html

It isn't very expensive, and I have found that all of the HG products are very good.

Jac
22-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks Emma I just bought some!

EmmaG
22-01-2006, 05:17 PM
lol that was quick!!!! :)

I do find that it is excellent for my splashback, before when it got a bit steamy when it dried I would have some run marks on it, not now though!!

I have had the bottle now for a couple of weeks and have applied it about three times. It was recommended to me by my other halfs auntie and she is very critical of cleaning products :)

Let me know how you get on with it :)

Fran
22-01-2006, 06:05 PM
I use plain baby oil...works a treat and is really inexpensive ;)

Jac
22-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I dont let the grass grow under my feet! I'll let you know how I get on with it.

yola
22-01-2006, 06:32 PM
I find windowlene shines the toaster, cooker, bin and microwave beautifully . . . flash first to clean it, then a quick wipe with windowlene!!