PDA

View Full Version : Politicians!

dinahsmum
22-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Why do so many - and I really mean so many - think that they are 'untouchable'?
Don't understand how they think they can, on the one hand, live a high profile public life, pontificate on how we should all run our lives, and on the other hand, do the most odd/illegal/immoral/unwise/wrong things themselves but expect not to be found out. :roll:
Do they really get to believe that they are different from 'the little people'?

CathyW
22-01-2006, 01:05 PM
dont mind alot of them are highly relegious and still do alot of bad things, the edcucation secatary,ruth kelly,she wears a band around her ankle,really tight its a self flagulation band ?? now thats weird, bet she whips her self as well at night,for all the bad things shes done during the day. sorry dont like politicians,they think they are gods.

dinahsmum
22-01-2006, 01:13 PM
,ruth kelly,she wears a band around her ankle,really tight its a self flagulation band ??
Really????? :shock: I'd heard she was into Opus Dei...................
Think I'll stop now, religion is not the best subject for the forum..........

Donna
22-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I think Ruth Kelly should go. All those potentially dangerous people working in our schools.

bobbie3917
22-01-2006, 07:40 PM
ruth kelly should of lost her job the day it was found out that she is letting sex affenders work in our schools

and your right DM then say 1 think abd do another and then dont like it when they get caught out

dinahsmum
26-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I say again

Politicians! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_13_4.gif

but, after intesive study of body language I have perfected a method of detecting when a politician is lying

their lips are moving! :roll:

Mags
26-01-2006, 12:38 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one DM!!

CJK
26-01-2006, 12:46 PM
thats a funny one!!
i only heard about opes die in the books by dan brown!

Dont like politicians either, worlds biggest liars!

Naomi
26-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Not the most trustworthy of people are they :?

Take John Prescott for example, he has a few properties. 1 he doesn;t pay coincil tax on cos 'it's not his primary residence' and the other property he doesn;t pay the council tax on it a charitable trust does.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1938215,00.html

yola
26-01-2006, 04:40 PM
A lot of them are lawyers and know exactly what they can and can't get away with. If you carefully analyse what they say most of it isn't exactly 'lying' - not technically speaking anyway. However it IS to us mere mortals who take things at face value and really expect those we vote in to have the country's best interest at heart.

The Houses of Parliament are full of double standards and I for one really do not trust a single politician . . . basically I work on the principle that they are not being completely truthful about anything and until they prove they are telling the truth that is the way it stays. Harsh but fair!! ;)

Donna
26-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Dont vote - it only encourages them!!!