PDA

View Full Version : Kittens - they're here

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Well I have kittens.

Before you all jump up and down for joy I have to point out they are not mine. But by the same reasoning I have no idea whose they are:shock: today I came into the hall (cat flap is in the front porch) to find two kittens, one black and white the other almost black wit tiny bit of white, about 14weeks plus but nowhere near fully grown, sitting as nice as you like on the stairs. :roll:

Cleo was asleep half way up the stairs - she hadn't even noticed. The kittens made no effort to leave - I opened the door and shooed them out,:roll:

Tonight they have been back no collars on and really friendly but I just don't want them :roll: what with Cleo's stitches. They have been lucky twice in that it's me finding them not the dogs.:?

I have asked around and no one has any idea, which is odd around here. I will put a notice in the cornershop window tomorrow asking for the owners to contact me I don't want to scare them however I would like to at least check they have had their jabs etc etc etc.

Karen

Mags
20-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Gosh Kazz, even kittens have got to hear about your good nature:lol: They certainly chose the right place to come! I hope you can find out who they belong to.....if not, dye one ginger and contact DM!:lol:

How are you feeling tonight now Kazz?

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:20 PM
They look well cared for Mags, I suspect they have travelled further afield then normal and muggins here has made them feel like friends.:roll:

I am still coughing well. ;) and throat and ears not too bad, thanks for asking.

Moli
20-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Its gone round the cat community Kazz, If you want to be pampered and spoilt, go to Kazz! surely someone must be missing them, are they in good condition.....

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Snoof
20-01-2006, 11:25 PM
I hope you find the owners soon, and that they're as well-loved as any kitten deserves to be!

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:26 PM
They don't have the look of strays but pampered kittens.
I imagine they are normal inquisitive kittens who have roamed a bit far from home or even just nosing around the neighbourhood as kittens do.:D I am sure tomorrows notice in the shop window will bring forth owners who will be frantic and "distraught" to find their kittens are wandering in other houses:roll:

Fran
20-01-2006, 11:28 PM
ooooh Kazz!! how exciting. Has Cleo noticed them yet? and what about your dogs. Are you keeping them at yours until you find the owners? I am sure you will have given them temporary names. What have you called them???

Mags
20-01-2006, 11:29 PM
Are they sleeping in Kazz Mansions tonight?:lol:

Moli
20-01-2006, 11:32 PM
They have 5 star accomadation tonight, they will not want to go home!!

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Calm down woman,

ooooh Kazz!! how exciting. Has Cleo noticed them yet? Nope she is so laid back she wouldn't spot and elephant if it moved in and what about your dogs. Nope luckily although Sal is certain another cat is around she's not impressed Are you keeping them at yours until you find the owners? No shooed them out again certain they have homes I am sure you will have given them temporary names. What have you called them???No not my cats therefore no names, I am not as soft hearted as you all imagine, Cleo comes first not two unknown kittens they looked okay therefore just nosey as kittens are in my opinion.

Moli
20-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Calm down woman,:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Are they sleeping in Kazz Mansions tonight?:lol:

No shooed them back out and off they strolled.;) I am certain they have a home. Just kittens being nosey. I am not encouraging cats/kittens I know nothing about, ito the house diferent if they were hurt being chased/scared/ill but these look healthier than I do :roll: and obviously have a home, just like my cat flap I think.

Mags
20-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Ooooooh you can be a hard woman at times Kazz!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
20-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Imagine shooing 2 little kits out into the cold:( :lol: :lol:

Fran
20-01-2006, 11:43 PM
didn't you get a piccie Kazz? They sound real sweethearts :cool:

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Imagine shooing 2 little kits out into the cold:( :lol: :lol:

Yep I am and its snowing here too, ;)

No seriously, I can't have two kittens I don't know wandering round the house when Cleo does see them she will have a dicky fit.:roll: plusthey may be kittens 1/2 grown and could do her stitches some damage.

Moli
20-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Yep I am and its snowing here too, ;)

No seriously, I can't have two kittens I don't know wandering round the house when Cleo does see them she will have a dicky fit.:roll:I know what you mean Kazz, Cleo has been through a lot this past week, you don't want anything to stress her:-D

Mags
20-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Of course Kazz, I understand, was only having a bit of fun about keeping them overnight;)
How are Cleo's stitches now...has she been leaving them alone?

Kazz
20-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Yes I know you were all having fun. :-D The kittens were nice but not mine and I would not have been inpressed if someone had encouraged my two (when kittens) into their house.

And Cleo has been as good as gold and not so much as looked let alone touched the stitches and the vet was more than pleased, on Thursday. The
stitches come out a week Monday as the wound is so deep:? and he does not want it to open up.

Karen

Mags
20-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Awww she's been such a good girl!

Kazz
21-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Yep just had her nightly brush, she adore it, rolls on her back legs in the air as if I would forget to do her belly.:roll:

Snoof
21-01-2006, 12:24 AM
:lol:

The amount of faith cats place in us is really astonishing sometimes, isn't it? :D

Kazz
21-01-2006, 12:29 AM
:lol:

The amount of faith cats place in us is really astonishing sometimes, isn't it? :D

Yes maybe so she just rolls over and over until I get every bit of her:roll: they have both always been the same :D

bobbie3917
21-01-2006, 01:32 AM
hope the kittens find there way back home again Kazz if not then i hope ther eowners gets in touch soon

glad to hear that cleo is doing well

Elaine
21-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Any news on the delightfull kittens and their owners? Hope some one comes forward for them. Glad to hear Cleo is doing very well:D

Naomi
21-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Kazz next time you see them try getting them to the vets to see if they have been microchipped. It's well possible they are, mine were microchipped when i got them and you never know these might be aswell :D