PDA

View Full Version : I honestly think......

Luke
18-01-2006, 03:54 PM
.......Elsa lacks something called braincells:lol:she has just spent the past 2 hours sitting in the bath watching the tap drip, and i mean a whole 2 hours without moving. I even tried to tempt her out with a toy and her eyes didnt even leave the dripping water:?Only thing that got her out is hearing the dogs being brought back from having their nails done at the vets:roll:
So i ask anyone else have a feline who does brainless/weird things like Elsa?

dinahsmum
18-01-2006, 04:00 PM
She's just practicing the patience she will need to sit and watch a mouse hole for hours on end Luke!
She's growing up :)

yola
18-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Well - my fat Fifi hs been known to spend 24 hours solid on a chair without moving - she's even too lazy to move for food and obviously has expert the bladder control :shock:

Luke
18-01-2006, 04:06 PM
:lol: DM, i think she will be a good mouser as when she does have a totter around outside she usually brings something back whethere its a small fury or a piece of litter:roll:
Yola :shock: and i thought i had known lazy cats!:shock:

Mags
18-01-2006, 04:46 PM
You'd better get a plumber in to that tap Luke!:lol:

CJK
18-01-2006, 07:29 PM
my two old boys r getting fat and lazy. I tried all sorts to get them to be more active but it makes no difference. When they were little twix used to chase the mouse cursor around the pc screen

Donna
19-01-2006, 12:07 AM
Misty chases the football and players when it is on the TV. She stands on her back legs and tries to squash them!!!