PDA

View Full Version : barnabys in the dog house

CathyW
16-01-2006, 10:19 AM
reggie was being nice to grumpy ole barnaby and barnabys just lept on him and given poor reggie a right pasting, poor baby,so reggies had cuddles and im ignoring the ole git :? hes a bad boy now. no kitty trats for him today,and last night i couldnt beleive my eyes, i put a pile of food down for the cats,and what barnaby do walked past the plate of food and went down the bin foir a bit of chicken :shock: that was after when i was eating my dinner he almost had a peice of chicken off my fork :shock: little ******* he got chased out the room. so hes now in the dog house.

yola
16-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Isn't he a lil monkey!!! Sounds like he needs to be sent to bed without any dinner ;)

dinahsmum
16-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Sounds like he's fully recovered...........................

CathyW
16-01-2006, 10:40 AM
send barnamyto bed with no dinner jeez id never hear the last of it,hed howl the flats down and id get complaints from the neighbours, and yes he is fully recovered, but they wont take his stiches out till next week,all cause SIR decided to try n take them out him self :roll: so hes got to walk round looking like a twit for another week, maybe thats why he beat up reggie cause reggie laughed at him???:D

Jac
16-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Sounds like fun and games in your house BM. Keep an eye on thoes stiches though if he's tryed to take them out. I had a problem with one of my dogs because of the same thing. The wound ended up taking about 6 weeks to heal instead of 10 days.

Fran
16-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Barnaby sure is a real character bm :lol:

CathyW
16-01-2006, 08:02 PM
hes been a pain all day :roll: i can see someone going to bed without any supper tonight :lol:

Moli
16-01-2006, 08:17 PM
hes been a pain all day :roll: i can see someone going to bed without any supper tonight :lol:He is certainly at cat with Cattitude!!!:roll: :-D

CathyW
16-01-2006, 08:31 PM
ive just had to chase him out the front room he was eyeing up my dinner,and after last night where he almost had my chicken off my fork :shock:

Donna
17-01-2006, 12:14 AM
I love Barnaby!!! He sounds like fun!!!

CathyW
17-01-2006, 11:06 AM
all barnabys does is sleeps/eats/stomps around bossing the other 2 cats AND the dog :roll: he does some discusting things in his litter tray :shock: and wont bury after himself :? he can be a real pain,hes greedy.an ole git ole man cat. but we luf him, shhhhh dont tell him it will go to his head :D