PDA

View Full Version : Holly has been reserved.

smudgley
10-01-2006, 12:10 AM
The man hasn't called me back who I spoke to the other day:?

But I spoke to 2 people this evening who are looking for cats. The one man came straight away to see Holly & Domino & his wife fell for Holly immediately. Domino just lay in his bed hiding as usual.:(

Here's a pic of Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/smudgley2/rescuecats012.jpg

But Holly was her usual self, shouting "pick me, pick me" & it worked, doing the loudest purr her voice box would let her (she must have been saving it up)

Here's cheeky Holly

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/smudgley2/rescuecats034.jpg

Fran
10-01-2006, 12:12 AM
So so pleased Holly has found a home Smudgley. Shame about Domino....I really want him to have a forever home. Really tempted myself but don't think Matilda and Sylvester would tolerate him :( I so want good news for Domino :(

Mags
10-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Awww that's good news Smudgley, I hope she will be very happy in her new home.
Keeping my fingers crossed that someone will fall for Domino soon as well....

smudgley
10-01-2006, 12:19 AM
He is so friendly, but he won't come out to say hello to people. When we go to him, he gets all silly & purrs like mad, But if strangers peer in at him, he gets a bit worried. He really loves my husband. Hope someone comes along for him. I'm sure they will soon.:)

Kazz
10-01-2006, 12:41 AM
So very very pleased for Holly. Sounds like a good match for Holly,

Whats Domino like with other cats, is he gentle? would hebe a bully to a cat a fair bit older than himself he only looks a youngster? and whats he like with friendly if boisterous/loony dogs????

Karen

smudgley
10-01-2006, 12:48 AM
So very very pleased for Holly. Sounds like a good match for Holly,

Whats Domino like with other cats, is he gentle? would hebe a bully to a cat a fair bit older than himself he only looks a youngster? and whats he like with friendly if boisterous/loony dogs????

Karen

He lived with another cat, but the other one bullied him a bit. He is a sensitive sole. He lived with a little terrier cross. So he is used to dogs. He is used to children as well, but he is just a shy boy:(

Kazz
10-01-2006, 12:53 AM
He lived with another cat, but the other one bullied him a bit. He is a sensitive sole. He lived with a little terrier cross. So he is used to dogs. He is used to children as well, but he is just a shy boy:(

Interesting reply, maybe not the one I was looking for but there again who knows.....I will think on it and discuss an idea with the "boss" tomorrow she is snoozing off the roast chicken she had for her supper.:roll: But don't raise any hopes. I am only thinking.:?

bobbie3917
10-01-2006, 01:59 AM
great news

borderdawn
10-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Great news, and a great start to the year.
Dawn.

deester
10-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Thats great news for holly, hope domino soon finds his new home too.

Naomi
10-01-2006, 09:31 AM
That's bril news for Holly, she's such a pretty cat.

Poor Domino, I really hope he finds a new home soon

dinahsmum
10-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Great news for Holly
Potential fantastic news for Domino - and a nice start to the year for Kazz :roll: - but it would take some thinking about. Cleo must not be upset.
We watch with interest
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_18.gif

Fran
10-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Interesting reply, maybe not the one I was looking for but there again who knows.....I will think on it and discuss an idea with the "boss" tomorrow she is snoozing off the roast chicken she had for her supper.:roll: But don't raise any hopes. I am only thinking.:?

Oooh Kazz...are you really thinking about it?? Domino has stolen my heart, I would love for him to have a home with you and Cleo :)

Moli
10-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Brilliant, Holly has found a new home, hope Domino is not waiting too long.........

yola
10-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Oooo Kazz, I hope that maybe, maybe Domino can find a small corner or your heart and your home to call his own . . . http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/tiere/a040.gif

Well done Holly on finding a furever home!!!

Elfin
10-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Yay for Holly I am sure she will be very happy in her new home.

Hopefully Dominoe won't have long to wait till someone takes him into their heart and home.

Kay
10-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Great news for Holly. Domino is just waiting for that special person and when they come he will let them no that they are his!!!

Mags
10-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I know you are only thinking about it Kazz but I'd just like to say that I think you are the ideal person who could work wonders with a cat like Domino, he definately needs someone like you. But as you say, the important one to consider is Cleo.....nothing must upset her and she must come first..

Kazz
10-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Serious disscussions are taking place in the house, Cleo still misses Oz in fact I think more now than at the time, its as if she has realised he has not come home:( I have started to lock the cat flap when she is asleep (ie often) because I cannot bear the look of expectation on her face if the wind blows it open, the noise stirs her and she is convinced everytime that he is home.:( She is not too good today - nothing specific just not too well. I am in the process of making a vets appointment for her tonight. The cyst has got quite big and not sure if she tired due to that. Or a little off colour.

But the way she is progressing not to sure if another cat is in her best interest or mine, :? if I will have the time or patience to give to the new cat, or if I will resent him or her if something happens to Cleo, will I think I have pushed her out (silly I know but no one said your heart was logical). We will continue the pondering after the vets.
It is not a thing to be rushed into I must consider every option I have a lot of love to give - but my 23 years of loyalty to Cleo is my first priority as it always has been, since we met day 1 I promised then I'd take care of them and always keep them safe and I will.

dinahsmum
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Ahh Kazz
{{{hugs}}} - it's not an easy time for you is it?
If it's meant to be, it will be.........................

yola
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Kazz - of course you know best what's right for Cleo.

The other side of the coin might be that she needs a new companion to 'take her mind off things'. I'm not sure how cat psychology works . . . we await your decision and I'm sure it'll be the right one for you and Cleo :)

Fran
10-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Kazz...have you been to the vets yet?? How is Cleo?????

Kay
10-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Ahh Kazz
{{{hugs}}} - it's not an easy time for you is it?
If it's meant to be, it will be.........................

Have to agree with DM. What will be will be and you will know when, Kazz. Chin up and hope Cleo is Ok at the vets.

Kay

Mags
10-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Hope all goes well with Cleo at the vets tonight Kazz (((((hugs)))))

Donna
10-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Glad Holly has a new family and sure Domino will soon have a new mummy. Let us know how you get on at the vets Kazz. Hope Cleo is ok x