PDA

View Full Version : ive just been told off

CathyW
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
by reggie,he was on the pc chair and i moved him,boy did he mutter in kitty at me,and i got tail flicks :shock:
does your lot dictact where u can and cant sit :D

Moli
08-01-2006, 09:05 PM
All 4 of my cats talk!! and I am sure Leo swears at me under his breath!!!especially when I chase him out of the bedroom!!

Elaine
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh yes they do:D Eva is the more talkative and omg can she curse in kitty:D Bernie has a meow like a german u-boat:D just make sme laugh lots. Winston likes to be as close as he possibly can be, anytime i sit down, bless the old boy, he is one of those silent meowers but has a very expressive face:D

Fran
08-01-2006, 09:11 PM
All mine chat, some more than others. Oh how I miss Lucky's chatting :( she never shut up! Lucky always sat on my bit of the settee if I wasn't on it but as soon as she saw me coming she moved for me to sit down :cool:

CathyW
08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
all avalible chair has been taken up by a cat :D and if u move one of them cause you want to sit down boy do you get called all sorts in kitty. ronnies a yowler, loud n trappy normally in the middle of the night :roll: barnaby mibs,unless hes in the car then he sounds like a banshee :shock: reggies gives off a proper meeoww. but he always pinches the pc chair and scraps it up, and u try moving him all claws dug in. little darlings :D

Donna
08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Mine havent really learnt to miaow that much. They just give me dirty looks. Does their miaowing get more as they get older?

Mags
08-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Mine havent really learnt to miaow that much. They just give me dirty looks. Does their miaowing get more as they get older?
Cassie very seldom miaows....but she will chirrup if I ask her something:-P

Fran
08-01-2006, 09:32 PM

In my experience Donna yes they do get more chatty as they get older. But they are all individual and some are very chatty as youngsters and others still not so chatty as elders. But on the whole in my experience they do get more chatty the older they get.

Donna
08-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Chloe miaows when she is looking for us when we are all in bed. And misty does when dinner is coming!!! The funniest thing is misty cos she makes little strange noises!! Cant describe but is so sweet!!

Fran
08-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Chloe miaows when she is looking for us when we are all in bed. And misty does when dinner is coming!!! The funniest thing is misty cos she makes little strange noises!! Cant describe but is so sweet!!

Clooney is just finding his voice he is around 9 months now. Everytime he talks to me I talk back then he will talk back to me and I praise him and alter the tone of my voice to encourage him to talk. Everytime he responds to my voice I reward him with lots of fuss. He is getting quite chatty now as this as been going on around a fortnight now...

yola
08-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Yup - Fifi sits on my PC chair here in the dining room. When I move her she stands on the desk and shows me her bum!!! Lovely :roll:

Sometimes she'll just not move so I have to pull up a chair next to her. It all depends if the radiator is on.

None of them vocally tell me off for moving them (although Balie will if I ignore him). :-D

CathyW
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
ronnie the yowler used to chruup at me when he was a baby,and he still does it when hes having a belly tickle :D