PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to normal

smudgley
02-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Back to work tomorrow & I really don't want to go, I love my job, but have had nearly 2 weeks off & have enjoyed spending it with the family.

But have to go back & get back to normal, so you won't be seeing as much of me after tomorrow.:roll:

Mags
02-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Back to work tomorrow & I really don't want to go, I love my job, but have had nearly 2 weeks off & have enjoyed spending it with the family.

But have to go back & get back to normal, so you won't be seeing as much of me after tomorrow.:roll:
You forgot to say that you have been spending the most time ever with Catpages as well Smudgley!!:-P Hope you will still find time to look in and say 'hello'....

Donna
02-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Same with me really. Back to work on Wednesday for me so wont be around during the day unless I can sneak onto Catpages when I am not too busy!! (Although head office track web pages we all go on:cry: ).

Been nice chatting to everyone over the holidays - keeping me sane :?

smudgley
02-01-2006, 11:26 AM
I have Mags - I've been on loads.

I will still pop on most evenings.:)

yola
02-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Back to work for me too!!! Off to pick up my Mum as she will be babysitting for the next 3 days as Domi's nursery doesn't re-start until the 10th :(

I'm able to (thankfully) log on whenever I want but as I have a new designer starting and a major project kicking off I shall be just 'dipping in' during the day.

Hope everyone who is going back to work has a good 1st day :cool: