PDA

View Full Version : why is it

CathyW
01-01-2006, 04:24 PM
evertime u have a strokey session with a cat,and its all head buts n purrs (lovely :D) they then decide they want to show u their bot??? and insisit on virtully shove it in your face LOL.well my lot do anyway :oops: (hope your not eating dinner while reading this,not a good pic to visulise)

Donna
01-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Mine do that all the time!! Not good!!!! Especially Misty as she is not a good "cleaner"!:? :shock: :roll:

CathyW
01-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Mine do that all the time!! Not good!!!! Especially Misty as she is not a good "cleaner"!:? :shock: :roll: :( oh yuk :D mine are always having a good old clean up :?

Naomi
01-01-2006, 08:32 PM
:lol: yep Moli kitten does it too. She has a stinky bot but I have no idea why she insists on shoving her bottom in my face

CathyW
01-01-2006, 08:34 PM
god only knows what goes through a cats head???? dont think even they know :D

Snoof
01-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Knowing some of the cats I used to have, I'm sure some of them only do it to see us make horrible faces and watch us squirm :lol:

Donna
01-01-2006, 09:31 PM
I was told that they do their bottom bit cos they trust/love/showing their affection.

But dont know if that is true or someone just pulling my leg!!!:? :oops:

CathyW
01-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I was told that they do their bottom bit cos they trust/love/showing their affection.

But dont know if that is true or someone just pulling my leg!!!:? :oops:coul;d be true,or that they are so proud of their bits,reggies always sitting there like a real gent washing his :D looks up at me as if to say impressed eh?? :D